Post your original songs/compositions!

3 Likes
5 Likes

Really nice Larry! Enjoyed it very much.

3 Likes

Thanks Jerry! I worked way to much on that one…but I learned a few things so I guess its a wash

3 Likes

This is the way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great tune, I love the video and lyrics. It was worth the work.

3 Likes

Thank you…putting the videos together is getting to be a lot fun…actually the entire process is a lot of fun some of it is tedious I can easily lose an entire day in the mix down. As simple as the music sounds there is a ton going on to get it to sound that simple and somewhat clean…but you know all that…I’m still learning as I go

4 Likes

Hey all!
Gigs are starting… slowly… to trickle in.
I made this promo video for a show on May 7th with some buddies who are in a brass band.
I sketched out the chart, the demo & send the script and idea to my tuba-brother, Nick, and he sent me back his videos.
I threw this together, and it makes me happy.
Hope you can dig it.

15 Likes

Ooh. This is going to be majestic. That’s a lot of low end right there.

2 Likes

HA, HA, thats pretty cool. Sounds like a great show.
You kind of remind me of Crispen Glover, maybe with a little Mathew Modine thrown in.

Sweet playing, dig the rig.

3 Likes

Nice groove on both tracks @Fahri,
very cool,
cheers Brian

3 Likes

Nice job on this one as well @Tokyo_Rat,
Got the signature sound, but i think it is evolving musically from the past tracks you have recorded,
very enjoyable as always,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Nice work @Gio,
sorry, i cant attend the gig, unless i swim from down under,
Cheers Brian

2 Likes

Thank you…always kind and encouraging…working on a piece right now that is a darker I keep thinking Lou Reed sits in with early Pink Floyd…it’ll probably evolve into a a 12 bar blues with more delay…LOL

3 Likes

Hello guys how are you?i hope you and your families are great! I want to share with you my second song so please like and share if you like!
All the best!!
Gabriel

6 Likes

Very nice playing @Gabriel1,
a jazz, prog rock fusion :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

thanks you for listening!

2 Likes

Loved it…More Please!!!

3 Likes

Awesome. Very creative. cant wait to hear more.

3 Likes

thank you very much!

3 Likes