Post your practice fragments!

Thank you! Lots of small improvements happening, I’m loving it!

3 Likes

Working on a better recording and more solid structure. This was just to get the foundation so I won’t forget it later.

8 Likes

I don’t post many practice videos, but I’m not sure if I’ll ever learn this whole song. I’ve been working on it for a long long time. And I’m barely half way.

11 Likes

That’s so good, HE will probably forgive you if you miss church today.

5 Likes

Thanks @booker_t

I’m sure He would, but would my wife? :blush:

4 Likes

That’s asking a bit too much no?

1 Like

haha, my wife is actually very cool. obviously, she lets me play my bass and drums all hours of the day.

3 Likes

That was awesome! Glad you shared it. From Blink to Bach, you are quite versatile there Paul.

2 Likes

Thanks Dan. I should make it a goal to finish it this year. I work on it for a week or two then stop for months.

2 Likes

Wow! Great finger workout! That was quite a piece @Paul_9207. I really enjoyed that. Move over Bach here come Wolfgang Paul!

2 Likes

I too am a big fan of Bach (I thought his last album was brilliant) and I’ve recently been struggling with his toccata and fugue - in the saddest of keys (D minor). So I thought I’d save my progess with a youtube video.

5 Likes

I love it. Are you using someone else’s arrangement or did you arrange it yourself? If someone else, can you point me to it?

3 Likes

nicely done Ed!

3 Likes

Certainly!

I’m trying to follow this tutorial

He links the tab in the video comments but here it is anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanking you! :slight_smile: Nice work yourself, fellow man of culture!

3 Likes

A bit of a zombie thread resurrection!!

I’m new here, played bass many years ago and only returned to it a month or so ago. I don’t have the stamina or the chops for a full length cover of something that I find fun to play yet, so here is a snippet of something I’m learning. ( sorry bout the slap part-- I could never slap anyway!!)

I have started B2B from the beginning, currently module 3. hopefully the linky works, I have just had a quick learning session on how to getvthis stuff hosted ( SoundCloud booted me out for copyright)

5 Likes