Post your Ride/s

I need to get one of those brooms for my step mother pam! how is it economically? she only has a 5 minuet commute to work daily. But gas prices look to be on the rise again. :rofl:

4 Likes

@Mao my broom is very efficient and actually quite speedy. The only time I have a problem is when I fly into a dust storm, and it automatically switches to “cleaning mode”.

7 Likes

Sounds like a great deal, not many dust storms here in the mountains. though the occasional snow storm drifts through. As for that bike. I don’t know how on earth back problems could put the kibosh on that. it looks like it would be extremely comfortable to ride Cadillac comfort even. It is beautiful though. My sportster is fairly smooth but can and will beat me up on a long trip. Especially if I get over the 70 mark on those funny lines in the gauge on the front.

3 Likes

The problem was not as much riding as it was when I mounted and had to push up the bike with my left leg. Long rides were an issue too.
It was just time to give it up after 40 years of riding. I’m good with it.

5 Likes

Well I’m glad you got to enjoy it. :+1: its a sweet ride. I hadn’t considered standing something of that size up and can see where it could become a hassle. 40 years on two wheels is a lot of time to enjoy it, Have you considered going 3? Where i am i considered it but you have to have a different type of license for three wheel bikes. so i never pursued it. Maybe someday.

4 Likes

I’d give up rather than go 3 wheels @Mao . One has an image to maintain you know :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’ve seen some pretty tricked out three wheels. Besides I’m a bass player. it’s my job to make things look cool and sound great, Why not a three wheel. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve ridden trikes and it’s not the same experience, not even close. Especially on twisties and switchbacks.

4 Likes

I miss twisties. Cant wait for things to warm up and hit the parkway again. But I can understand.

5 Likes

That’s exactly why I wouldn’t take that option if I stopped riding @PamPurrs.
I’d much rather have a good handling car than a trike if I had to :+1:

5 Likes

I see a lot of two wheels, here’s some V-Dub love to hopefully balance things!

2019 GLI!

A fun car, the nicest car I’ve ever owned.

Love it!

12 Likes

Love those Vdubs @architecht13
They always look really angry :triumph: lol

Nearly didn’t have my two wheels an hour or so ago! Stupid old woman pulling out of the local shop apparently didn’t see me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

18 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about @itsratso

That would actually make a really handy vehicle for “spotlighting / lamping “ vehicle

6 Likes

My 2010 Mazda RX8 R3.

12 Likes

Meinl MB10 20" Medium Ride;
Meinl Classics Custom 22" Dark Crash-Ride;
Meinl Byzance 21" Transition Ride.

24 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: Nice.

6 Likes

Good one @sfadams

6 Likes

The Jeep is a 2014 and the Honda is a 2008.
Really liked that late 70’s Honda xl125 that was posted, had a 1979 xl185 in high school, super fun bike.

15 Likes

1976 exactly :slight_smile:

5 Likes