Post your Ride/s

Not really bass related. But instead of a bass I had my eye on or a new amp. I wound up spending 1800 on a car I’ve been wanting since I was a kid. And I thought I would share my new project. And my other ride. Does anyone ells have a ride or more than one they would love to show off? Hopeing to have mine in fairly good restored shape in a year or so!

13 Likes

Nice old ute @Mao :+1:

14 Likes

!

12 Likes

That’s about the best I can do.

17 Likes

18 Likes

Is that a JR train @howard🤔 doesn’t look like their colour scheme🤔

6 Likes

Yep that’s the Yamanote line.

7 Likes

15 Likes

That trail bike is a classic @terb :+1:

One of my lasting memories from my too short time in Japan was the trip in the bullet train . Strange sausage and cheese snacks and a look at the speedometer in one of the carriages. Oh and grape Fanta

7 Likes

I reckon it’s about a late 70s Honda @mac👍
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

I have other rides as well but this is what I am currently commuting with… It allows me to listen to basslines on the way to work!

13 Likes

I had something very similar provided for work in the early 80s so I reckon you’re pretty close at that @TNKA36

5 Likes

Alas, just put it away for the winter. Time to move onto a more musical hobby for the next six months :wink:

10 Likes

Hidden in the garage during the winter

10 Likes

I did a double take, for a split second I thought I saw the BMW logo on the crankcase of your Triumph :laughing:

6 Likes

Nice! I was a Kawasaki guy too. Two EX500’s (later called the Ninja 500R) and a GPz 1100 (the late '90s one, not the '80s one.)

Next bike (were I to get one) would probably be a Yamaha R6 though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The ‘oh crap I’m late, gotta speed’ daily driver.

9 Likes

18 Likes

This was my ride before back problems grounded me. Now I just ride my broom or my boring Chevy Sonic.

16 Likes

Love your broom Pam😂 @PamPurrs
Cheers Brian

5 Likes