Post your Ride/s

@Gadget, I have a Jeep, too :wave:

I really like your wheel/tire combo . . . what size are you running? :thinking:

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

Here’s a few pics of my ride:

Cheers, Joe

13 Likes

Thanks, tires are 35x12.50-17. I see by your license plate that you’re in Virginia, I’m a little NE of you just across the PA state line.

8 Likes

So I’m rebuilding my old Harley with the view to possibly selling her. A hard decision but I’ve really lost interest in riding the old girl after selling my Night Rod.
I’m thinking I’m going to add a wide rear custom to my list of bikes ( 240-300 rear tyre) so I’m awaiting delivery of my new project after she’s had a tune up.

12 Likes

yeah if i didn’t lease my jeep those would be my tires. perfect combo between more aggressive and not ridiculous.

3 Likes

25 years old… 1995 300ZX. I’ve had it since 2002 I think, but unfortunately its been sitting in the garage for the last 18 months or so once I quit using it as my daily driver. Needs some work to get it back up to 100%, but don’t ever plan to sell it!

19 Likes

Here’s my ride by the way :grin:

17 Likes

12 Likes

Miss my cannondale since the day I sold it

4 Likes

you can always have a bit of G.A.S in this area along with basses and Sax’s :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

11 Likes

Roughly one horse power but good economy.

(Actually we just borrow him now and again - mostly I’m on a bike)

15 Likes

Why did you sell it?

3 Likes

Err to buy another bass obviously :grin:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I should have been able to figure that out on my own.

3 Likes

Nice looking horse @Ed .
We have 12 :scream:. Good leverage when it comes to bass buying though :joy:

4 Likes

Nice ! I’d love a horse of my own but a whole herd is pretty ambitious :slightly_smiling_face:. How do you get the time to practice?

4 Likes

Routine really @Ed . None of ours are stabled so there’s no mucking out and I’ve got a Harrow for the back of the quad bike so no picking up horse poo. I’ve also not been allowed back to work for nearly two years now after a workplace accident ( hit and run-I worked on the roads) so the horses have been great therapy on top of the bass playing

8 Likes

Just a few of the herd

16 Likes

They must keep you pretty busy, @Mac . . . :wink:

Is it really true that they sleep standing up? (Someone told me that, and I’m not sure if she was just kidding me or not). Also, do you take care of their hooves and change their steel shoes, yourself? I know some people hire a farrier for that. Just curious, thanks . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes