Post your you

Why didn’t i think of this before?

Me.

24 Likes

What a great idea from @itsratso !

I get that i look like shrek on a bad day, but it’s ok-i play bass, i don’t have to look good. I can stand quietly in the dark and hit it on the one.:joy:

Added: i can’t work now, so i finished the franken fretless. I think we look pretty good together.

18 Likes

This was before I decorated the Snoopy bass.

18 Likes

Okay, that’s my (not cropped) previous profile picture (the current one is a joke, of course😂).

20 Likes

nice guys, keep em coming, we want to see all your lovely faces :+1:

6 Likes

btw i got the idea for this because @T_dub posted a pix of himself recently and i realized i had no idea what he looked like. * ahem @howard ahem *

10 Likes

:scream: ← actual photo

Ok, ok, I’ll post something - maybe when I haven’t been up for 20 hours though :rofl:

11 Likes
6 Likes

I look a little too serious.

17 Likes

i think you pulled me over once

9 Likes

Sorry but you can bearly see my head in this picture.

12 Likes

What a grizzly thing to say.

8 Likes

+1 for the pun but unfortunately -1 for the species of bear.

Side note - there are 8 species of bear in the world.

3 Likes

Have you considered the noble water bear, sir? If we’re at the location where the ursine mamal evacuated in the buckwheat, i think it’s high time they got their due.

4 Likes

But how many of them have species names that double as appropriately punny adjectives? :bear:

5 Likes

Surely there must be Sun other bears names that could be used as a pun?

2 Likes

You all know what I look like already, in case you haven’t gotten enough already….

18 Likes

some of you already saw me during the covers, so here is a random frame taken from one of those videos :

and my reversed profile pic :

17 Likes

Here’s a nice one from Christmas:

oh wait did I say nice one? I meant “you won’t be able to un-see this.” :rofl:

19 Likes

Here is a mug shot from several years back.

From a hobby that is a distant memory.

15 Likes