SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

SOLD! He even came to my house today and picked it up.

1 Like

You’re doing well….so what will you buy with your winnings?

2 Likes

I already did: the little bag of candy I bought for Sara, that happens to include a pair of Kali Audio LP-6 Studio Monitors.

5 Likes

The latest addition to my Reverb shop.
PreSonus Eris E3.5 2-Way 3.5" Active Studio Monitor (Pair) | Bad Ass Bass Gal | Reverb

1 Like

SOLD! (within 10 minutes of listing) LOL

2 Likes

The latest listing in my Reverb Store. Note: this is the same pedalboard @JoshFossgreen shows off in this thread

Temple Audio DUO 17 Pedalboard - Modified - with Travel Case 2020 Temple Red | Bad Ass Bass Gal | Reverb

1 Like

The market for used monitors is insane. I sold all my monitors within a week for a good price.

2 Likes

It’s a nice board with so many extras, I wish I could afford to upgrade to it, but sadly I can’t.
Really I am good with what I have, and the expense to swap out with you’re is not so big, it’s just to expensive.

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks for sharing that link, @Gabriel1!

Beautiful basses (both of them)! I am very tempted, but what I was mostly going for was a Woodline 4-string (potentially in a similar color scheme); but it is also nothing urgent (I have enough basses to practice really :grin:) and so I think I will pass on this one!

Good luck with selling them and also with the new family member!

4 Likes

SOLD!

1 Like

thank you so much Joe!

4 Likes

Hey Gabriel. I was going to add your shop to the original post where I’ve been collecting them but something is going wrong. When I go to your reverb shop it shows 0 items.

Can you post a link to your Reverb shop?

3 Likes

Yes of course

3 Likes

Change “Ships To” to “Everywhere”

He has three very nice basses listed.

2 Likes

I went to his store and it says he doesn’t have anything listed right now…

1 Like

As mentioned:

2 Likes

Tip: click on “Filters” to get to “Ships To”

2 Likes

Thanks @howard. I didn’t realize it worked like that.

@Gabriel1 Added to the top post.

3 Likes