SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

Occasionally people on BassBuzz put things up for sale and Reverb seems to be the most popular.

Share you Reverb shop in this thread so we can all find it and eyeball your treasures. If you have a site other than Reverb you use, feel free to share that also. We’re not that picky. We just want to see what you’re selling.

Obligatory Disclaimer: @JoshFossgreen and BassBuzz will not be involved in or held responsible, accountable, or have any involvement in any transactions between members.

Sites Listed Below

6 Likes

Hey @eric.kiser I’m thinking of swapping my Yamaha for a Hamburger… will we also be using a “barter system” here? (eg. If you come and take away my awful Yamaha 5 string (check previous posts) will you make me a descent hamburger.) Or are we strictly CASH ONLY?

6 Likes

Here is mine.
https://reverb.com/shop/joes-gear-emporium-386

3 Likes

@russki98 Barter system works. I would gladly trade a hamburger for your Yamaha. I just couldn’t guarantee it would still be edible by the time it traveled half way around the world and had been handled by the disinterested hands of numerous customs agents. It would probably start growing a whole new breed of fungus by the time it got to you.

@joeike Thanks for sharing. That’s a really nice looking Ibanez.

2 Likes

Edit: Added that disclaimer to the original post.

2 Likes

I don’t have anything for sale in my Reverb store right now (I just sold my Yamaha BB235), but I’ll be sure to link things as I list them.
I’m seriously thinking of selling my Mooer Radar, so that will be next.

2 Likes

Thanks @eric.kiser! I like it but I never play it because I just don’t do 5 string anymore.

3 Likes

https://reverb.com/shop/mikes-gear-bazaar-1116

:+1:

3 Likes

Here’s mine. I only have one item listed at the moment: The Mooer Radar.

EDIT: The Radar just sold, so now I have nothing in my store.

3 Likes

Congratulations.

1 Like

I created a shop for the sole purpose of entering the contest they have going on. They’re giving away $5,000 worth of Reverb credit each week in November. To enter you have to list something in November.

I listed my Boss tuner at full price and pickup only. :rofl:

4 Likes

i was so damn tempted to buy it just to crack you up

3 Likes

I made a generous offer on it. I hope @eric.kiser accepts it :smile_cat:

2 Likes

You guys. :rofl:

@PamPurrs I counter offered! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I saw that… I’ll sleep on it and let you know :scream:

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Checking my mailbox everyday @eric.kiser… Where’s my burger? I’m not sending you this rubbish bass till I get it. :hamburger:

5 Likes

How are you folks doing on sales? Feels like the used market is slowing down a bit here, I think people are worried about Covid’s next wave coming on.

3 Likes

My Yammie BB235 sold in 2 weeks for full asking price. Last week I listed my Mooer Radar and it sold the same day for full asking price. If those are any indication, I guess it’s okay…

4 Likes

Most stuff I have put up has sold very quickly. This last month things seem to be much slower here. At least for expensive items.

5 Likes