SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

That’s a really good price!
Sadly, I must wait. Christmas is coming and the damn kids were good again.

5 Likes

And i want a red one….

2 Likes

Tell them Santa got COVID and didn’t make it? Prepare them early for how unfair life can be!

5 Likes

And I don’t have room in my rack…or the new rack i ordered…

3 Likes

I’ve noticed you haven’t been at the MBD meetings lately. You really need to come to a meeting @John_E . I’m saying this as a friend, you need help.

2 Likes

Lol. Kids are like that. My kids have kids. I am selling it so I can get me new goodyies.

3 Likes

I have been busy at the MUD (Multiple Upgrade Disorder) meetings….

• fixing an issue with a piezo in the HMT under the E string (piezo are finicky bits)
  • new pickups / electronics / bridge in the fretless - finishing electronics this weekend
  • new pickups / electronics in Aerodyne PJ - same as above
  • new electronics & bridge in Aerodyne JJ - same as above (and maybe ordering pickups right after that if I still don’t like the tones I am getting)

And the 735A is still on order for my pending fix of MBD (unless I find another 5er when I hit Sweetwater in Nov.

2 Likes

SOLD (on TB)

Polytune3. Mint. Never left music room.

$60 shipped free CONUS, if no takers will go to reverb for more.

2 Likes

Wow, if I didn’t already have one (and love it!) I’d be all over that.

1 Like

So, I have a Reverb shop, but ain’t nuttin’ in it right now.

I have decided to sell the 2019 Ibanez SR500EPB I got a few weeks back. With the Carvin B4 I just got… the SR500EPB is superfluous for me. It’s a great bass, there’s nothing wrong with it (now, LOL). It’s had a Guitar Center Platinum Setup, and then a Tim Huntley Correcting-The-Guitar-Center-Platinum-Setup Setup. And it’s in great condition, with only minor wear (although there are some pick marks) on the front and a few scratches on the back.

I currently have it listed on OfferUp and craigslist for $600, but I’d rather it go to someone here even at a lesser price. Especially if local pickup can be arranged.

4 Likes

That’s a nice looking bass @JustTim . I’m sure someone will snatch it up.

3 Likes

Post the link to your Reverb shop. I’ve been collecting them at the top of this thread.

2 Likes

I finally got around to listing 3 basses that I’m selling. An Epiphone Allen Woody Rumblekat, an Epiphone Embassy, and a Kala U-Bass. Sorry @eric.kiser the EB-0 is not for sale. :grin:

4 Likes

All three are some pretty cool basses, Joe. :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

The Rumblekat has sold.

3 Likes

I’m wouldn’t be surprised to see all three of them sell fast. Unique. great looking basses, and priced for the buyers benefit.

3 Likes

Thanks, that’s my intention. I feel like, if I’m not playing it I want it to find a good home. I also always try to factor in shipping costs when I price something since if you buy it new you likely won’t have to pay shipping.

5 Likes

Sorry, totally missed this. I think this is it:
https://reverb.com/shop/tims-gear-locker-999

2 Likes

Thanks Tim! I added it to the original post. :+1:

3 Likes

My U-Bass sold this morning.

4 Likes