SAG - Selling Aquired Gear

Thanks @howard. I didn’t realize it worked like that.

@Gabriel1 Added to the top post.

3 Likes

New listing in my store:
JaneRock Acoustic / Electric Bass Guitar w/ Spruce Top Mahogany Back and Sides | Bad Ass Bass Gal | Reverb

2 Likes

You realize this means you will have TWO slots in that rack.

2 Likes

My piano is taking up one…

3 Likes

SOLD!

3 Likes

Fill the slot!
Fill the slot!
Fill the slot!

5 Likes

Not putting this on Reverb just yet.
Have it up on talkbass and local free listing sites first.
Have it listed elsewhere for $699 but will sell to any BassBuzzers for $649.

ESP LTD RB-1004 Burled Maple Rocco Prestia Excellent!

Bass is in fantastic shape and has never left my music room.
No longer available burled maple top, just stunning.
Has new MJC Ironworks strings and fully setup.
All original hardware/electronics except Dunlop strap locks (I will include or swap out originals if you like).
Ships with a gig bag for extra protection.
I had dreams of playing like Rocco so had to have the bass he helped design, but as I get more basses this just doesn’t get played.

Only thing I see on the entire bass is the small crack on the body near the neck joint which is common for this bass (I actually couldn’t find one without this crack when I was looking.

Shipping included CONUS, at cost elsewhere.

Original specs….
The ESP RB-1004 electric bass guitar, designed with input from legendary bass player Rocco Prestia, utilizes passive pickups with an active EQ to rock a wide range of tones to suit any musical situation. You’ll love the feel of the RB-1004’s maple and walnut neck, which is topped off with a maple fingerboard. On top of that, the RB-1004’s swamp ash body and solid burled maple top is sure to get you noticed. The ESP RB-1004 electric bass guitar is cool, flexible and playable.

Construction
Bolt-On-Neck
Scale
34"
Body
Swamp Ash
Solid Burled Maple
Neck
5Pc Maple&Walnut
Fingerboard
Maple
Fingerboard Radius
450mm
Finish
Honey Natural
Nut Width
40mm
Nut Type
Molded
Neck Contour
C
Frets/Type
22 J
Hardware Color
Black Nickel
Strap Button
Standard
Tuners
Grover
Bridge
Gotoh Bridge
Neck PU
Aguilar P
Bridge PU
Aguilar J (Hum Cancel)
Electronics
Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
Electronics Layout
Vol/Bal/OBP-2 2-Band EQ

6 Likes

That’s a beauty @John_E

3 Likes

It’s a really great bass and I struggle with selling it but it never gets played and I have a need for the slot (and funds to fill said slot and to fill the excuse slot for when a new bass shows up in its place).

4 Likes

Would that be the BB735 you’ve been jonesing for?

3 Likes

It might be.

Also listing my trbx305 later tonight

3 Likes

Sold the TRBX305 this morning on FB Marketplace.
Also sold a baritone sax mouthpiece I wasn’t using.
And of course, no BB735s to be had at the moment.

5 Likes

Before I put this stuff on Reverb, figured I would start here.
Really hard to judge how much to charge for these bits and pieces as it is hard to find comps, but here goes….
All free shipping CONUS, at cost elsewhere
If you think the prices are whacky, let me know.

SBMM Ray4 pickup and electronics with original knobs - $25

Original Fender Squier 70s Jazz tuning machines with ferrules and screws - $40

Original Fender Vintera 50s Vintage Bridge - $20

Original Fender Squier 70s Jazz pickups, pots, knobs, control plate, neck plate and bridge- $50

Original Fender MIM Vintera 50s Vintage Style Tuning Machines with ferrules and screws - $50

4 Likes

All Yamaha product is in short supply. Rumor has it they’re planning a container (or more?) from Japan later this year. I pre-ordered one from Sweetwater in case my efforts to rescue my original Rosie fall through.

2 Likes

I’m going to go play some other 5 strings along the way. I’m in no hurry. Maybe I’ll preorder to get in line. Good idea

5 Likes

Loooots of great 5’s out there in that range.

5 Likes

This is the problem…analysis paralysis in a time when analysis is hard to come by.

3 Likes

That crack doesn’t look like it’s in the wood. It looks like it’s just in the coating. If you look at old Fenders you’ll see the same thing.

1 Like

It is very common in a lot of basses for sure.

2 Likes

@John_E I think there’s a new 735 in my local shop. I drive by there 5 times a day, but of course I only allow myself 1 visit per month lol. It’s a quality shop and they handle a wide spectrum of basses. Happy to check for you, they are pros do a lot of premium sales. You could buy from them with confidence. Stay tuned.

4 Likes