Sandberg Basses

All are safe bets. There’s also ESP, Ibanez, Spector, Warwick, lots of others.

2 Likes

Oh god did you send me down a rabbit hole with that one…

2 Likes

You’re going to have a hard time finding something to top that. :+1:

1 Like

Still in love with my California II TM 5 and i hope that my 4 string will land here tomorrow after 1 1/2 years wait :scream: :see_no_evil: it better be all that i dreamed off :grin:

9 Likes

Good luck with it, @RolandDehli . . . :slight_smile: And I hope it will be everything you wished for all this time! :wink:

Cheers
Joe

3 Likes

Nice aged look. Four string coming… Congrats! Another California? .I have been waiting for my Sandberg six month. Got it October last.

3 Likes

The California serie is really good. My son is still using the TT so much.
@RolandDehli what configuration did you get for your 4 string? TM/VM/TT/VS?

1 Like

California II TT4 Custom MP :grin:

2 Likes

California II TT4 Custom MP

9 Likes

Orange rocks :metal:

1 Like

Oh @T_dub Toby, paging Toby…now that’s an orange bass!!

2 Likes

Looks sweet! Love the inlays too

1 Like

A fine looking bass. Enjoy - I love my VM4

1 Like

So it finally came :grin: its soooooooo cool and like playing a 30 years old bass i love it allready !!

10 Likes

Killer bass @RolandDehli! Congrats, the orange color combined with the ‘used look’ is great

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::guitar:

1 Like

That it is. Love the Sandberg. Kind of prefer them not relic’d a bit more however. But to each their own. I am sure @RolandDehli prefers relic’d, so thats what counts.

2 Likes

@RolandDehli How do you like the J/M versus the J/J pickups?

1 Like

The J/J is very much like the Fender Jazz bass in the sound, but in my humble oppinion a little varmer, but still very close, and the J/M is much more modern and can handle all from rock over modern sond to gospel and R&B its much more like a modern sound, more like a studio workhorse, but still thats only my oppinion. But just to tell you im sooooooo much in love with the new bass, that i sold the TM5 after only one day with the new 4 string :grin: so do i pesonaly prefer the J/J over the J/M ? Yes i do, but they are both very nice sounding, so get one of each :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats! Looks beautiful. What reasons were given for it taking so long? I remember you ordering this (Jun/Jul 20?! … around the same time I ordered mine - but mine took only 4 months to arrive).

2 Likes