"Share some good music" Friday

Went looking for new, but old will do for now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I went looking for new because I wanted to see if they have followed up on Ease Me.

Even if you donā€™t like their blackgaze/blackcore stuff, you should give this a listen. one song, five interpretations. It kind of reminds me of early Cocteau Twins or Lush.

3 Likes

Real real cool!
That chorus riff reminds me lovingly of Helmet. An all time favorite.
Love hearing this new music from around the world.

5 Likes

Thanks to @Krescht for this one:

Stunning.

3 Likes

Itā€™s Fridayā€¦in the mean timeā€¦In The Meantime - YouTube

2 Likes

Itā€™s '80ā€™s and itā€™s dated but the playing is epic and it leaves you wondering why the guitarist even bothered to show up that day
Paul Young - IĀ“m gonna tear your Playhouse down 1984 - YouTube

3 Likes

It would be tough to be the axeman in Pinoā€™s band, yeah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

heheheā€¦agreed!

2 Likes

Another oneā€¦ I love Fridays!!! The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before (Official Music Video) - YouTube How could you not like that bass line?

1 Like

I just love this guyā€™s goofy 70s style. Super smooth basslines too. He lives in Australia, any of our friends from down under familiar with him?

4 Likes

I love thisā€¦ and Australians in general.

5 Likes

sludge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhSLM73JZi4

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Gio,
We are likeable people down under, and we love everyone :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Iā€™m not familiar with him @bjams,
I will do a bit of digging :+1:
Cheers Brian

3 Likes
2 Likes

New Kiyoshi video from her latest album.

3 Likes
1 Like

A deeply personal song which is helping me with the demons within especially the last few days for some reason.
I find it very hard listening but a great message. Please forgive my self indulgence

https://youtu.be/t4382UVl0oc

4 Likes

That was awesome @howard and @Krescht . The emotion is massive, even not knowing what the lyrics are. Great sound, great scene. If that was my drummer there is no way I would leave him sitting out there on that stone pier, heā€™s great.

2 Likes

Nice choice @Mac . I get itā€¦Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes