"Share some good music" Friday

Still hoping their 2021 tour won’t get postponed… together with Amenra :black_heart:

4 Likes

They just posted they are on the 2021 FujiRock bill… we’ll see if FujiRock happens of course.

2 Likes

Me neither.
He’s pushed me along a bit more with encouragement than advice but did advise me to get a P bass lol
His boys have a great band whose name escapes me at the moment. They’ve just got a recording contract too but are more rock than punk

2 Likes

That’s really cool, I’m going to be tuning into Seminal Rats more later, they sound like something I would blare on the weekend. Feel free to also post their rock band whenever you talk to him next.

I love that they are DIY all the way even with their artwork. We all need a friend that’s motivational, I had a P bass to learn on and they’re good for a lot of things especially punk.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Back when GG Allin wasn’t 100% bat shit crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbUbWDB4_gQ

5 Likes

Wait… when would that have been? :rofl:

3 Likes

It reminds me of the end of several Beastie Boys albums. Love them too. Those tracks could have been left off the album and still had great beastie boys albums, but what the hell, throw them in and fuck em all, we had fun with it.

But yeah, for sure, I Harley ever get thru those Chaos songs unless my focus is totally elsewhere.

1 Like

Before he was dosed with Acid in HS and went nutz.
He was the geeky little brother of Merle, and Merle and his older buddies dosed him without him knowing, and he snapped after that.

3 Likes

That stuff is sick. be sure to post the new stuff when it is out.

3 Likes

Holy crap. I would have never believed that was GG. As a matter of fact, I almost don’t believe it. (I do, but it is hard to)

Compared to the Outlaw Scumfuc he turned into

Living out of a van on the road, singing for the Dope Money.

His Brother still lives in LA, and you can hit him up on Social Media and he will invite you over and sell you stuff from GG and the band, if you really want a T-shirt with blood, piss and shit on it that is. No Thanks.

He does sell stuff that GG pissed on, and people buy that up. My guess is Merle just pisses on things now a days and sells them for money to live off.

3 Likes

Or compared to this

You can find his funeral with open casket on YT and there’s pissing involved…that’s something to see.

4 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Jesus Christ!! :joy:

6 Likes

With that dude, no matter what you think, it’s probably worse than you think :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/ZQi07cOKMSE
This band is addicting.

Already seen the footage of the girl giving him a drink straight from the tap, in his documentary Hated in the Nation. Thats enough for me.

5 Likes

Pretty much sums up my GG experiences early on as well.

3 Likes

I love another song that starts off a little slow, then has sort of a scratch and kicks in.
Funniest thing is, one of my best friends, my tattoo artist, who always sends youtube clips of what he is listening to, just sent me this song today, and I remembered the little scratch to kick off the song.

This one was made popular by Frank Sinatra, and it starts off with a little piano, with softer drums and guitar, then after the first verse, scratch in and bam.
This is one of my all time favorite bands. Local from H…B.
Actually one of my favorite songs, and I relate very well to the way Duane Peters sings it.

And another of my favorite songs, all time, is also a song Frank Sinatra made famous.

I just love his trademark SNARL he gives after the first verse and the music starts to kick.

Funny, some comments from the YouTube video

“Paul Anka, who wrote this song, said that out of all the people who sang this song, Sid Viscous did it with the most passion.”

" he was and still is the best musician who couldn’t play or sing "

And look how freaking good Gary Oldman did this.

4 Likes

Fingers are beat to shit, time to take a break.

from this album

2 Likes