"Share some good music" Friday

Haha. love Pelagic.

2 Likes

Some of these songs reminded me of Violent Femmes. I guess it is the mix; very raw.

Happy Friday everyone! Today I start with 1999ā€™s Puya -OASIS.

2 Likes

This is pretty rad.
The album cover is epic.
Satan etc. is such a great title.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hit play without clicking through and was like ā€œwhoa is that Julie Christmas?ā€ :rofl:

very cool

1 Like

my #1 guitar, the yellow telecaster, is named Juliette. the little Julie. a direct tribute to Julie Christmas who is really one of my musical idol.

2 Likes

For those who might be interested, some concerts are streamed live during the Hellfest which is the biggest metal festival in France, which happens now.

Iā€™m watching Babymetal right now. (and, wow, thatā€™s cool !)

2 Likes

Attending hellfest or wacken is on my bucket list. I caught peace sells and I really enjoy that bass intro. I love that they stream and have vods for hellfest, so many fun bands to watch.

Yeah they are impossible not to like, and their band is always so ridiculously tight that they have awesome shows. Their band would be a killer show on its own.

1 Like

yeah. the mix was not excellent but still a very good concert !

I just finished watching Megadeth :sunglasses:

1 Like

On this today.

One of my favourite bands.

2 Likes

Love love love this song :slight_smile: Always been one of my favourites.

1 Like

Mineā€¦ Sear Me IIIā€¦ For my Fallen Angelā€¦

Those might me my two :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damnā€¦ I own The Angel and the Dark River, Like Gods of the Sun, and 34.788% Complete. The latter of which I bought on release after being introduced to the previous two.

Apparently I am waaaayyyy behind. Seriously, thank god for Spotify.

1 Like

One of my ā€œgo into tranceā€ sections was the last 6 odd minutes of cry of mankind.

Wind, eerie voices, a ship sinking, last ship horns failingā€¦ an icy doom.

There was this urban legend that they were trying to mimic the end of the Titanic.

Last album I bought was ā€œThe Dreadful Hoursā€ ā€¦ in 2001. Perhaps also one of the last CDs I bought.

I started moving to digital because I was DJing at a Metal / Goth bar at that time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But check this one!!

I used it once on a UT99 movie I made with highlights and people went crazy!

1 Like