"Share some good music" Friday

Man I remember when that song hit the clubs. But this was the one they were really famous for on the west coast:

(actual song starts about 4 minutes in :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Probably not many pop lovers here from what I can tell, but I heard this and loved the bass line in it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great bassline. And trashy club pop is a guilty pleasure so no worries there :slight_smile:

So here we are. LEGIT FRIDAY.

2 Likes
1 Like

aww yeah, classic

Tell me this doesnā€™t have your fingers tapping along: I wonā€™t believe you!

For those of us who have ā€˜flying fingersā€™ itā€™s reassuring to know that it isnā€™t necessarily a big problem.

5 Likes

He has some mad skills. Playing so effortlessly. Like breathing.

2 Likes

Guitar greatness from down underā€¦ Brett Garsed:

Happy Friday!
1 Like

french punk because why not

thatā€™s a good thing if you donā€™t understand the lyrics :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yeah. @terb

1 Like

Excellent :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really liking these guys.

Terrain (the one @StefanK posted above) is still my favorite by them though.

4 Likes

ā€¦and more Russian Circles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ca plane pour moi :joy:

1 Like

Hah! Donā€™t judge what we love by what gets posted or dominates this thread. Bring on the variety!

3 Likes

Ok day late to Fridayā€¦ Still on a British Lion Highā€¦ Very Maiden sounding here, but these guys really are Very Good! And the Bass at 1:00 inā€¦ nothing fancy, but the Master Steve Harris really establishes the rhythm here for the entire songā€¦

1 Like

those guys invented the ā€œdigital hardcoreā€ style (which later became the name of the label founded by Alec Empire, who is the singer in Atari Teenage Riot). I think the name says it all. this song is one of my favorites.

so bad thereā€™s no bass, Iā€™d love to record a cover.

bonus for those who could be interested :

and a last one with ā€¦ Slayer ā€¦ :

yeah it all sounds the same. but it sounds good. :grin:

4 Likes

@NicolasConstant Yeah that works incredibly well.

1 Like

@howard I have a hard time just listening to pg.lost but I would love to see them in concert.

1 Like