"Share some good music" Friday

a lot of everything :smile:

2 Likes

@notaenthusiast wonderful, another bonus of the Bass Buzz community is that itā€™s a global community. Discovering music from different countries, what a Bass Buzz :slightly_smiling_face: :guitar:

3 Likes

@notaenthusiast This is a Scottish Trio, Jim on Bass, playing to a home crowd in Glasgow Scotland. Ben the drummer is Jimā€™s twin. Thatā€™s a tight rhythm section :rofl: :guitar: Simon on guitar. They all stay within 20 minutes from me. I didnā€™t know how to put just one song.
Iā€™m sure itā€™s Friday in Scotland :rofl: :joy: :guitar:

1 Like

For @joergkutter, @Courtney_Vtown and anyone else who likes it, I will leave this here:

Masterful drumming too.
2 Likes

@peterhuppertz They are just such bad assesā€”all of ā€˜em! :heart:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fantastic. Not 1 00% my music (I listen to lots of metal tho) but I love it when bands embrace the music in itā€™s fullest with costumes, a theme and what not. A lot of Power Metal bands do that too, or bands like Ghost. I love when musicians just let it out.

3 Likes

Yeah I am definitely not a guitar hero rock kind of guy but I still loved that.

2 Likes

I like this album.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So good. Eros|Anteros is growing on me fast.

Also, Iā€™m probably going to buy Mariner.

3 Likes

in my opinion itā€™s one of the very best albums in the known universe. I bought it day one, did not regret a single second.

4 Likes

Itā€™s really good. Though Eros|Anteros may come firstā€¦

They actually have a bass player in this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

probably my favorite Oathbreaker album

3 Likes

I think Rheia is a masterpiece. But yeah, Eros|Anteros is really growing on me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have always loved Robert Trujillo, I just never figured him for Metallica. But hey, they are money $$$$. Even Les Claypool tried out for them once after Cliff died, when Primus was a club band.

Here are some good Funky punk ones.

He lives close, and advertised cabs, huge ones on EBay for Pick up only. I thought to buy one just to go pick it up from him. :thinking::thinking::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Loved Suicidal Tendencies.

2 Likes

Grew up to them. All I wanted was a Pepsi.
Lol

Have you seen IceT and body count redo institutionalized? All he wanted was his Xbox. Hahaha

2 Likes

T is cracking me up lately. Heā€™s a heavy player of my two favorite game franchises (Destiny and Borderlands) and just voice acted in the latest game in one of them (Borderlands 3).

Body Count was great!

2 Likes

still not bad :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I had the original press ā€œcop Killerā€ version at one time.

2 Likes