Short Love

Thanks @John_E and @howard after seeing Nate’s SubBass I want one too, lol. That said, I have no skills to pull that one off. :joy:

This one has a long list of parameters.
The compound fingerboard is actually 7.25*-25* this would be such an awesome fingerboard.

3 Likes

wowwowwow :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m trying to get a Glow in the Dark Yellow tracksuit like the one Bruce Lee wear but they not only don’t make one in my size but also a no on the glow in the dark too, lol.

3 Likes

welp, now im getting you a custom made tracksuit and a mononeon signature fender for your birthday :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh yeah! Like the Joe Dart Onesie. That would work for me. I’d look like the fluffy guy in Monsters inc, lol.

4 Likes

ooooooh looky :star_struck:

3 Likes

String spacing is only 17mm on the Acinonyx. Too narrow for me. 1.4" nut is small too. if I were a smaller person perhaps

4 Likes

and its not even that short of short scale. the original one generated a ton of buzz when it came out, people really liked that cat bass.

3 Likes

Love the cats, can’t do 17mm though.

2 Likes

Ouch! It’s playing a banjo, lol.

1 Like

i am looking at this. i don’t need this.

but i am looking at this :grimacing:

3 Likes

Couldn’t help myself.

Short scale multi scale. Oh! It also glows in the dark.

3 Likes

At some point you should consider putting a second floor on the shed…

5 Likes

And a basement!

2 Likes

Maybe not at this rate anymore.

The school just had a take over a few weeks ago first thing they did was paid off and terminated the Head of school. Yesterday they just terminated our contract. I don’t care about my wife and I but since it happed so abruptly we did have have a chance to transition out smoothly with our daughters and their friends. Bringing back without us there would bring a lot of questions that’s too mature for my daughters to answer or respond, and I don’t want them to grow up that fast.

My oldest spent 7 of her 9 years in that school longer that most of the office staffs combined, my 4 year old has been in that school with us and in her class since she was born. The wait til the last minute before Easter and spring break to tell us that. They offered to refund the annual tuition (prorated) and “let” my daughters stay there for free till the end of the year(school year which ends in about another month), lol. So much for being a Christian school.

Sorry to bring the downer news to everyone, so I’ll be too busy to do much of anything, lol.

Oh by the way, I also got this yesterday too. If I wasn’t so heart broken for my daughters I’d be so happy just looking at it.

11 Likes

Sounds like it’s fubar. Hang in there mate.

3 Likes

Man, that sucks. Sorry you and the family have to go through this crap.

If only you had something(s) to lift your spirits. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about what’s happened @Al1885

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about that, but I have faith you and your family will land on your feet.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that news…that bass is awesome though.

4 Likes