Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

I’m drowning in support here

4 Likes

You’ve made an excellent choice, it’s nearly a perfect starter bass (and has made lots of “best under $X” lists because of that.)

5 Likes

It made it!

Didn’t realize it was “transparent blue”.

22 Likes

That’s not transparent, those are tide marks! :wink:

Lovely colour and grain!
I haven’t seen that finish before.

8 Likes

Glad it safely made it through the flood . . . :wink:

Very nice color, too!

7 Likes

Happy for you (and the bass, and the FedEx driver) – What an awesome color!

7 Likes

Very nice!
Eagerly awaiting a cover with it.

5 Likes

Glad you got it @John_E! That bass looks sick!

3 Likes

Mine came in earlier today. Like usual my dog let me know someone was in the driveway and I went out to meet the UPS guy. The delivery was signature required, but when I asked him if he needed me to sign anything, he didn’t care to get any signature. Lol

The box looked pretty beat up so I was a little worried, but the bass made it in one peace. The strap buttons where stripped bad, worst I’ve ever seen, but I fixed it. Everything else feels top notch.

The burl is pretty subdued with the mat finish, but pops when the light hits it. So far I’m happy with it. Now gotta bond with it.

23 Likes

Packaging looks as if it went through a war . . . but the bass seems to be ok! :thinking:

Was it double boxed?

Cheers and good luck with it, Joe

5 Likes

Freakin beautiful my friend. CONGRATS!

4 Likes

Last couple of basses I got the boxes were really beat up, basses were fine.

My Sire required a signature too, but the UPS driver looked at me and signed. I think that means “owner at home” now.

5 Likes

Thanks! No it was not double boxed. Gig bag and a few slim sheets of bubble rap and that was it. The gig bag is really padded so I think it did it’s job.

8 Likes

Congrats @RuknRole sweet looking bass

5 Likes

Congratulations @RuknRole ! Looks great!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

beautiful :+1:

5 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Very nice @RuknRole ,
Love the burl😎
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

That is a beauty @RuknRole
There almost looks like there is a demon in the middle of it (or I was out in the heat just now a bit too long)!

4 Likes