Sleek!
And another well chosen strap!

4 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Glad you are here @tyler.schumacher

Nice strap indeed.

4 Likes

Nicest Schecter I have seen in a while. Really like those fishman pups.

4 Likes

My bass, Schecter Omen Elite 4. Started this journey a month ago at 50, and really enjoying it! Wish I had started sooner.

19 Likes

Killer color on that one. Welcome @NeedmoreBASS !

3 Likes

Glad you are here @NeedmoreBASS

3 Likes

Great color! Damn, I have to upgrade bridges on my basses. These heavy duty ones look beastly.

2 Likes

Hi. Is this a chinese or german made Warwick?

2 Likes

Nice to see two more Schecters on here.
Welcome @NeedmoreBASS and @tyler.schumacher .
Really like the Roman numeral fret markers on your evil twin @tyler.schumacher

3 Likes

@eric.kiser I don’t remember exactly how much I paid for it, but it was definitely less than $250. It has a much smaller scale for a much smaller hand, which was a real plus back when I was in my teens. …And very different from the Ibanez! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

A few years later I bought a black Gibson Les Paul Custom ('69) for around the same price. But that’s not a bass, is it now!? Just shows how much cheaper things were back then…

9 Likes

That is a gorgeous bass!

5 Likes

It’s Chinese.
All the RB (RockBass) are made in China.

2 Likes

The finish on this looks like a StarTrek special effect. :heart_eyes:
“Captain, we’ve reached the Omen Nebula”

8 Likes

I absolutely love that color. But I am biased :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, those are really cool.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @NeedmoreBASS ,
Enjoy the ride,
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

A closer photo, I love the color, was fiddling with this one last week at my local Guitar Center, it just felt right in my hands and I went back this week and picked it up. Black cherry burst is the color.

12 Likes

I’ve just acquired this 2021 MIM Player Precision. I purchased it “pre-owned” from a classified on another forum. It arrived in the original box with the clear plastic still on everything including the tuners! It plays great! I’ll have a DiMarzio Relentless pickup arriving any day now, and I’ll load some flats onto it when I swap the pup.

Here is my little collection. The aforementioned 2021 MIM Player P, a modded 2020 SBMM Ray 4 (SD 70’s MM Pup & MojoTone MM 2-band Preamp), and my 1982 Pedulla Buzz JB Fretless (Bartolini JJ and 3-band pre).

14 Likes