Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Oooooh…this exudes pure luxury. :heart:

4 Likes

@bsickels those things are definitely on my radar for next years camping season. The Journeyman interests me as it comes with steel round wounds already fitted.
s-l400
Kala also sells flat wounds for their U Basses !

9 Likes

Ooh very very nice.

5 Likes

Here I go again with admiration for the beautiful wood . . . :slight_smile:

Cheers and good luck with it,
Joe

7 Likes

The color… :wink: but a nice bass. Congrats @Snoopy

3 Likes

Wow, what a beauty! Good choice @HowlinDawg! :+1:

5 Likes

I have a Journeyman and swapped out the steel strings for Thunderguts - sounds like an upright.

2 Likes

Wow. Another gorgeous bass.

5 Likes

She’s a real beauty @HowlinDawg ! Amazing wood. Congratulations

5 Likes

And now, this perfectly innocuous and accurate statement…

4 Likes

That is one classy neck.

4 Likes

i have the same bass mine is 2010. its a vintage modifed, the “s” means special run, it is for the finish color, pretty sure they call it natural. i have seen them on ebay well over 300.00, people seem to be going nuts for Squires.

4 Likes

Squier seems like a great way to get a Fender at the price Fender should actually charge.

4 Likes

Wow, it almost looks like it is all wrapped in leather… you know, like the dashboard of a Bentley :joy:

4 Likes

Yep, which means Fender should be cost reducing Squiers to make this not the case. This may be why the Affinity line now has so many more options than the regular Squier lineup too.

1 Like

Shoot! Where is the cat???
Nice bass by the way… :wink:

1 Like

Man do I have the wrong Job.

You guys hiring?
Willing to relocate

6 Likes

Its a weekend gig for me, could never make it my main job. My pay checks go right back to the owner, way to many toys here.
They just got in a Spector Rudy Sarzo signiture bass on Friday, took it home Saturday. Damit.

5 Likes

Here is the Rudy Sarzo sig bass in Scarlett red.

15 Likes

@HowlinDawg Man, I can’t get over how much that wood looks like it has a leather texture. The whole thing is just beautiful.

7 Likes