Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

That rug…!

4 Likes

I reckon the guy that sold the bass to me must have read all the comments about his taste in rugs as he now advertises his basses on a much more conservative item :joy:

5 Likes

We need a thread entitled “Show Us Your Rug That Ties The Room Together”

17 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

With that shape, more like a roman pilum.

2 Likes

IJWS I am impressed you got the weapon reference historically accurate there :rofl:

It’s a standoff bass, one you can throw in an emergency.

2 Likes

I had to google pilum :flushed:

5 Likes

That’s why I was impressed, it’s an obscure bit of historical trivia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I started 2 years ago to finally play bass after thinking about it for at least 20 years.… I took my sons Squier Jazz bass for a try and was sold immediately. After that a Fender Player Series Precision (with flats) and a Fender Player Series Jazz bass (rounds) followed. Recently defretted the Squier to try some fretless as well (with my sons permission :wink:)…
My Precision is definitely my preferred bass (both sound and playability)

20 Likes

When MBD hits you hard :sweat_smile:
My lovely new acquisition :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sandberg VS4 with Lollar split-coil pickups.

26 Likes

12 Likes

Damn, nice! What color is this?

5 Likes

My bad… Here’s one for you :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

It’s pebble grey (RAL 7032) :blush:

5 Likes

Haha, that is so European - that bass matches everything in your home :joy: :rofl:

I like it!

10 Likes

Well, I could have gone with a more flashy colour like red or orange. However, that’s the colour Thomann picked for that special edition :person_shrugging:t3:
They did a similar model for a jazz bass in grey as well, but with metal pickup covers.

6 Likes

I like the your bass matches your living space. Sandberg’s are great build quality, let us know how it works out for you.

4 Likes

Very very nice @Krescht I’ve had to disable the Sandberg ‘configurator’ from my Imac :wink:

6 Likes

So, it was/is a limited run? Do they still offer them?? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes