Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

Mine was supposed to be delivered on the 6th but “something went wrong and we will try again on the best business day.” Still waiting. Contacted customer support yesterday and the told me that they don’t know what happened, but I should get it by the 11th, but 14th the latest, but maybe sooner… So maybe some day my B1x Four will be here.

3 Likes

Choosing was more difficult than I expected! Good thing we don’t have to stick with just one :laughing: But this is my one for now…

14 Likes

Looks like an excellent choice. I’d want that.

5 Likes

Courtney, Very nice, a real classic bass that can cover everything you want until you’re next one :rofl: @Courtney_Vtown

5 Likes

And probably well beyond that too.

5 Likes

It’s the making of a family Peter :guitar: :guitar: :heart: @peterhuppertz

3 Likes

If it doesn’t work out for you I’d be happy to give it a good home! I know you will love it tho. Hard to go wrong with a Fender P and that one is a beauty. Congrats.

5 Likes

@BassFaceDisgrace Haha thanks so much! :+1: You’ve got some awesome ones there yourself!

4 Likes

Thanks, my Fender J is by far my favorite and it keeps telling me it wants a P to hang out with.

4 Likes

@Jamietashi Thanks! Yeah, you know it’s going to be a problem when as soon as you get one you start looking at others…I need to slow my train down :laughing:

3 Likes

@BassFaceDisgrace It’s funny you say that because while I LOVE my P there is a part of me that is like “hmmmm…maybe I should have gone Jazz…” I imagine someday a Jazz might be part of the collection :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Picked up a new 5-string bass in P-J configuration for maximum flexibility. It is passive and I’m using it with a Fender Rumble 40. The 5th string takes a while to get used to but it’s great!

8 Likes

Nice one @cmalnyk and nice one as well @Courtney_Vtown. Just the the Jazz tho, you won’t be happy til you have both :wink:

1 Like

But yours is a P/J as well!

2 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Dammit, now I’m looking at the Yamaha TRBX304. Looks nice in white.

I need to stop.

5 Likes

they are fantastic, I loved mine so much I upgraded to a 604 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@howard

Ah, cool - now I can blame you as I’ve just ordered it!

This was my rationing -

I don’t own an active bass.
I don’t own a Yamaha bass.
I don’t own a modern bass.
And it’s in white.

Er, that was it.

I’m crumbling far too easy. I blame this place!!

Um, I actually do not have room. I need to work this out.

4 Likes

Here’s a little thread :slight_smile:

The 304 has a cute little feature I have never seen on other basses and I kind of miss. The pickups have a little curved thumbrest in them that is perfectly placed. As far as I know it’s unique to that bass.

2 Likes

@howard That’s really useful - thanks very much.

Oh, I like that curved thumbrest! Very good :slight_smile:

2 Likes