Show Us Your Basses (Part 1)

That really IS a great colour, @Jamietashi . . . :+1:

Very, very nice!

Cheers, Joe

6 Likes

It almost looks translucent… cool!

Congrats!!

7 Likes

I should stop looking. I’m just getting envious.
Looks really great @Jamietashi
Must be a delight to play on it if it plays half as good as it looks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Beautiful @Jamietashi! I love the Ibanez and Yamaha bass’s… I do love the weight if the Ibanez bass’s though… and the necks are very fast…

6 Likes

That’s a gorgeous colour @Jamietashi.
I have the red, but I think that Cerulean Aura Burst colour is stunning.

4 Likes

I want.

4 Likes

One thing I would be interested in @Jamietashi is what you think of the Power Tap pickup setting vs the Series or Tap settings? After playing around, I just leave my bass in Series setting.

4 Likes

@Mark_UK likewise, I don’t know enough yet to make any real critisism or praise. My main feeling comes from the ease in which I can cover the fretboard what an absolute pleasure. I was worried she would be light weight, but no she is a nice 9lb

2 Likes

@Jamietashi
My first bass was an Ibanez SR305. Loved it then and love it now!

4 Likes

So this , ummmm… idk what to even say, it is the stupidest thing in the world, I will leave it at that.

2 Likes

OK, I’ll bite…

Not getting it at all :flushed:

5 Likes

Telecaster style neck on a stingray body maybe?

4 Likes

Ah, yes, OK, now I see it :joy:

3 Likes

Oh, didn’t finish the post, sorry, got distracted.
It’s for sale a few miles from me.
Price is stupid.
Gonna look at it since I going right by it, a block away, tomorrow anyway.
It’s something I want to project out, and since it’s so cheap it’s a good choice. Not exactly sure what, but I was looking for something stupid cheap to do something with, and gotta love a Stinger style body to start with.

4 Likes

Nice looking bass @MDA
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

Love the colour @Jamietashi
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

@Lanny they are just so nice to hold. I was worried about the weight as I’ve felt a few light Ibanez. All of the Yamaha’s that Ive handled were very very nice. I’ll see how I go but a fretless Yamaha would be nice.
:guitar: :slightly_smiling_face: :guitar:

3 Likes

I just got this today. I know… it’s not a real Ric… I dont care. It actually plays better than I thought it would. I know the arguements against copies… I cant afford the real thing, and I like being married. :rofl:

15 Likes

Looks good :+1:

5 Likes

Hi @Krussell29
Looks awesome
Cheers Brian

5 Likes