Show Us Your Basses (Part 2)

Im going to have to side eith Howard on this one…

2 Likes

Oops, I saw cheddar and just got excited. I was born in Milwaukee and raised on cheese, but I wouldn’t turn down cheese from another state.

4 Likes

I got no cheese dog in this hunt. :hotdog:

4 Likes

Same. Love the cheddar from either state, best in the world IMO. I’ve had some pretty good stuff from New Zealand and of course England is famous for it too, but I was raised on Tillamook and frankly it is pretty damn good on its own, regardless of familiarity.

2 Likes

Yuck! Yeah probably.

Love the mites cheeses though. Need a Mimolette bass.

1 Like

Inspired by Dutch Edam Cheese.

Mmmmm…cheeeese

2 Likes

Basses

And cheese

17 Likes

I love me some Zon.

And your badass clock beats the hell out of any rug. :+1:

But the cheese escapes me.

4 Likes

Ooh. Zon. Nice.

2 Likes

Recently got a Fender Precision. I played bass off and on several years ago (a used Rickenbacker 4003), and have been listening to bass covers on youtube and wanted to get back into playing. I got this bass and started the beginner course here, to refamiliarize myself with right and left hand technique.

24 Likes

Nice bass. And welcome! I hope everyone likes your rug (you’ll understand that soon)

6 Likes

Welcome, @NelsonW. Glad you’re here. B2B is the best way to learn proper bass technique. Enjoy!

5 Likes

I do love that clock :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Classic looks, can’t go wrong with a p

5 Likes

It ties all the rest together

3 Likes

Welcome @walshwerks2020 ! And nice looking instrument indeed.

7 Likes

Also BassBuzz’s color

6 Likes

@Shibata those are just beautiful. Can’t wait to play them, lol.

4 Likes

Al, as someone who has modded/assembled basses before do you think the guy’s price ($1395) is fair? I love the look of the bass but his As-is policy made me pump the brakes hard. I appreciate your opinion.

3 Likes

You’ve made 3 very good decisions : playing bass again, your Fender Precision, and beginning with the course here. And get back playing bass. Wait, I’ve already said that.
Welcome @NelsonW !

8 Likes