Show us your Practice Space

Getting those scales down !

12 Likes

Very nice and coffee too :+1: Bonus :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve just snagged my daughters drum stool that was hidden lol :joy:

5 Likes

Hey @Mac,
Is it for indoor use or a ya planning on using it in the outdoor studio.:joy::joy:
Either way it’s a good pickup👍Cheers Brian

4 Likes

I never play indoors @TNKA36 :joy:
I’ve even gone as far as to add one of those “instant heaters” out here now :scream::joy:

6 Likes

It shall not be said that I do not deliver: Caped Bassist Premiere

6 Likes

Holy mixolydian mode Bassman!

4 Likes

Brilliant @juli0r :grinning:
The Caped Bassist, fighting boring bass lines wherever he’s called…

5 Likes

@juli0r

15 Likes

That’s so good @PamPurrs!
@juli0r has his bass, his cape and his call sign now.

5 Likes

Your post deserves more reaction emojis in combination with the :heart:'s!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This was the practice space at the old house. Pretty much the same in the new house for now. Getting ready to do do a 20’ X 12’ room with proper sound damping and such.
GAS has caused the acquiring of much more gear.

12 Likes

Those signs are kind of amazing, love them :slight_smile:

I do the same thing with my pedalboard, up on a shelf like that. My practice room has a large window-shelf/alcove thing that is perfect.

7 Likes

I’ve eventually got the start of some bass-related pictures to put on the walls of my practice area. Although now my practice area has moved from our TV room to my son’s old bedroom, and doubles up as my work from home office.
Here’s my start on bass themed pictures, some Fender P Bass patent prints:

18 Likes

so cool @Mark_UK !

7 Likes

Thanks @terb. I’m going to find some more, either some bass players perhaps or some actual pictures of a bass

6 Likes

Great theme Mark, I have a collection of bass plans/blue prints. You have me thinking now @Mark_UK
Jamie

6 Likes

Hi Jamie, there were blueprints available, I went for the white background in the end to not be too dark in my room.

6 Likes

@Mark_UK Mine are all full size A0 could wallpaper a room floor and ceiling :rofl: :rofl:
Jamie

7 Likes