Show us your Practice Space

Change the colors a bit and it could be “The Holy Band of Khorne” (God of Violence, Blood and all that Gory stuff from Warhammer)

The sister of a friend of mine actually cosplays as a hobby and tailors her own costumes. Maybe I could strike a deal with her :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m waiting for your videos @juli0r ! :star_struck:

5 Likes

@juli0r
Can of worms

7 Likes

Is that a dual foot switch for turning pages on your IPad?

I saw one listed at a pawn shop for $65.
I was intrigued, but wasn’t sure if they work well or not.
How do you like it. Can you do anything more then turn pages and scroll ?

4 Likes

It actually depends insanely from product to product. Some work fantastically and integrate smoothly with apps, others not so much.

The only problem I have with this one is with Ultimate Guitar app, which is a shame, but has since been reported to the developers. But for everything else works very nicely.

I use it mainly to scroll, but you can program it to do other stuff. Here’s a link of the product:
https://www.donnerdeal.com/products/moukey-wireless-page-turner-pedal-for-tablets-ipad-rechargeable-black

But I recommend you study the alternatives before committing to a gadget like this.

5 Likes

Thanks. If that is the price range, the one I saw for $65 must be a good deal. It was BOSS I think.

I am going to check. Thanks for the info, I will check them out and see if one is a good option for me.

5 Likes

I am on vacation and have limited phone service. If I have one thing I can add to our forum I am glad it is to reply to this…
Fun is always worth the money!!! No regrets!

8 Likes

I should take the opportunity to Aquire maybe a stool for working from home @juli0r,
Our organisation has given all staff $250aud to use on ensuring our home office space is comfortable and ergonomic.
A fender stool could be just the antedote :sunglasses:
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Ummm yeah - I’m sure it’s very ergonomic :face_with_monocle:
Mine is an “interstuhl”.

5 Likes

Getting those scales down !

12 Likes

Very nice and coffee too :+1: Bonus :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve just snagged my daughters drum stool that was hidden lol :joy:

5 Likes

Hey @Mac,
Is it for indoor use or a ya planning on using it in the outdoor studio.:joy::joy:
Either way it’s a good pickup👍Cheers Brian

4 Likes

I never play indoors @TNKA36 :joy:
I’ve even gone as far as to add one of those “instant heaters” out here now :scream::joy:

6 Likes

It shall not be said that I do not deliver: Caped Bassist Premiere

6 Likes

Holy mixolydian mode Bassman!

4 Likes

Brilliant @juli0r :grinning:
The Caped Bassist, fighting boring bass lines wherever he’s called…

5 Likes

@juli0r

15 Likes

That’s so good @PamPurrs!
@juli0r has his bass, his cape and his call sign now.

5 Likes

Your post deserves more reaction emojis in combination with the :heart:'s!

5 Likes