Show us your Practice Space

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This was the practice space at the old house. Pretty much the same in the new house for now. Getting ready to do do a 20’ X 12’ room with proper sound damping and such.
GAS has caused the acquiring of much more gear.

12 Likes

Those signs are kind of amazing, love them :slight_smile:

I do the same thing with my pedalboard, up on a shelf like that. My practice room has a large window-shelf/alcove thing that is perfect.

7 Likes

I’ve eventually got the start of some bass-related pictures to put on the walls of my practice area. Although now my practice area has moved from our TV room to my son’s old bedroom, and doubles up as my work from home office.
Here’s my start on bass themed pictures, some Fender P Bass patent prints:

18 Likes

so cool @Mark_UK !

7 Likes

Thanks @terb. I’m going to find some more, either some bass players perhaps or some actual pictures of a bass

6 Likes

Great theme Mark, I have a collection of bass plans/blue prints. You have me thinking now @Mark_UK
Jamie

6 Likes

Hi Jamie, there were blueprints available, I went for the white background in the end to not be too dark in my room.

6 Likes

@Mark_UK Mine are all full size A0 could wallpaper a room floor and ceiling :rofl: :rofl:
Jamie

7 Likes

That would be something different!

5 Likes

most of my everyday life happens in that corner of a room, all my gaming, all my work-from-home, all my bass playing, streaming, music production.

It’s a bit cramped and I use a tiny old guitar amp that I had already to practice until I can get myself a real bass amp.

But it’s my corner and I like it <3

Amongst my next steps that I wanna take is sound-treating this room, but one step at a time, I’m in the beginning of a very long project, no need to rush (I tell myself in the hopes of stopping the anxiety)

16 Likes

Very nice @Mark_UK,
Soon you will be adding the soundproofing to the walls​:rofl: :joy:
Great pics.:+1:
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

So us some pics Jamie, @Jamietashi.
Cheers Brian

6 Likes

Rome wasn’t built in a day, gives you more time to plan your next move👍 @KerrEB
Cheers Brian

7 Likes

Oh I’m liking those pics @Mark_UK . Super cool :sunglasses:

Nice space you have there @KerrEB. At least your in the warm . Roll on Summer lol :joy:

5 Likes

13 Likes

Nice set up @Tokyo_Rat,
Don’t trip over any of those cables :joy::rofl::grin:
Cheers Brian

7 Likes
4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I see you have a Flying V ! Very nice :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks Mac, the wife bought it for me when I got hired to this new position about 18 mnths ago…of course she used my money but its the thought that counts. I really like that guitar. I used it when I recorded Right Train Wrong Reason…sounded huge.

7 Likes