Cheers Brian

5 Likes

I hope you have the appropriate OHS rules covered off @Jamietashi
:joy: :rofl: :sunglasses: :+1:
Cheers Brian

4 Likes

I am sooooo envious of your work space @Jamietashi

4 Likes

@TNKA36 I don’t think the the Elves would like my shop, my planer is a 1939 Wadkin. I think my Wadkin table saw 440v would scare them off. Fortunately the Elves only get involved if you employ someone.
Jamie

3 Likes

Hi. I have the Zoom B1xfour also and i like it but i question my self if the B3n if a real upgrade or not… and in witch way it is a real upgrade. Would like to have your input about it.

2 Likes

@Joceman I had high expectations when I switched from the B1xFour to the B3n. It definitely has a great many extra features and benefits. It has an on/off switch (which the B1 doesn’t), it has a larger space for the looper (which I never used), and lots more room for patches (way too many IMO). The downside is, it doesn’t have an expression pedal (which I thought I would use more), so I purchased one separately.
I found that it was taking up 60% of my pedalboard, and I was only using about 5% of it’s capabilities. I recently traded the B3n and the expression pedal for individual pedals. I’m discovering (as @howard did), that the individual pedals seem to provide much better effect than the effects in the Zoom.
But, more to the point, yes I think the B3n is an upgrade from the B1xFour as long as you don’t need the expression pedal. If you do use the expression pedal, it has a port where you can add one.

5 Likes

B3n gives you the footswitch and knobs for three different pedals in the effects chain. I found this super useful. This only matters if you use stompbox mode to split one patch across the three, but IMO thats the best way to use the unit.

4 Likes

Yes, there’s that. I don’t know why I forgot to mention it since that was the main reason I made the switch.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feed back. it is realy usefull. I love my zoom but i begin to experiment with pedals specialized pedals by them self… So far i bought the Way Huge “Pork and Pickle” that is a overdrive/fuzz pedal. Very good pedal

3 Likes

i like that the practice stool is at the bar. how on earth did you get to take over the dining room? #respect

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/8eh1uIE9ep2MA7vrwHByPei5dp8pSanqxl9nUmve6Oo

My practice area. Awaiting some extra storage to fill a few gaps

6 Likes

It’s possible when your kids and grandkids are scattered all over the country, and nobody comes for dinner on holidays etc. The dining table in the family room is quite adequate for the two of us.

3 Likes

New addition for my music room wall. Sara made this for me.

16 Likes

That is Precious!

LOVE IT.
Great Job Sara

6 Likes

I think somebody needs a tattoo of the F clef, lines with the BABG 1/4 notes and the Bad Ass Base Girl, just like the photo

Be a great wrap on your arm. :wink:

8 Likes

Sara has a great eye, and made with love :heart_eyes:
Jamie

6 Likes

Really great @PamPurrs. Sara has done a lovely job on these pieces. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks, she compensates for being deaf by being gifted with an incredible eye for art.

6 Likes

Now I rearranged our workout area downstairs and carved me out a nice practice & lounging area to get Badass on my new bass! Complete with some of my daughters artwork and even Hello Kitty music picture compliments of my other half (so I don’t forget about her)

12 Likes