Show us your Practice Space

17 Likes

Your new place is really spacious! Very nice.

SBV looks good there against the white.

7 Likes

Nice @terb,
Love the area and your collection :+1:
Cheers Brian

8 Likes

What’s the 2nd bass there (from the left)? My mind is struggling with the body. It looks like a lefty with right hand configuration

6 Likes

it’s a Yamaha SBV 500 (end of the 90’s), it’s right handed but yeah the shape is very unique. those models are rare, you very probably won’t see much …

6 Likes

I really like the look of that @terb

6 Likes

I love them and not so secretly want a SBV-550, even though I already have too many basses.

Great article here:

5 Likes

Interesting reading @howard but I think I’d have to draw the line at the flying banana :banana:
And then I had to open the link to the Univox Hi-Flyers :scream:
What have you done ? :joy:

5 Likes

Not my ideal situation, and part of the reason I wind up practicing on the back porch or going to my pops to his weekend practice sessions with the band. But this is my leatherworking/gaming/bedroom/practice studio. I’m sure ill have more room soon enough but for now it works seeing as I work most of my day away. but definitely in the “tight quarters” group. :rofl:

11 Likes

Very nice. I assume you positioned the basses for the photo. I’d be careful of leaving gear in front of a radiator

2 Likes

not at all, I leave all the instruments here … but I don’t use this radiator :slight_smile: of course

4 Likes

Where it all goes down :ok_hand:

14 Likes

The TC 2x10 looks like a great cab.

7 Likes

I played one concert with a TC 2x10, it worked incredibly well.

5 Likes

With 2 kids (6 and 3 years old) they are my life, but this is my sanctuary…

16 Likes

My practice space. I Use an audio interface and amp/effects in Reaper rather than keep the amp/pedals out :slight_smile:

13 Likes

yeah i do like it, although i just use it in my bedroom so i don’t really get a chance to kick it up. the bottom is the rs112 1x12 to fill out the low end some and it’s nice too. they are both pretty lightweight, amazing how light cabs are these days.

6 Likes

Nice sanctuary @russki98,
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Nice studio @Riastarthae.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

Thanks mate, I love it. Great for some “Russ-time” when the kids go to bed.

5 Likes