Show us your Practice Space

I think somebody needs a tattoo of the F clef, lines with the BABG 1/4 notes and the Bad Ass Base Girl, just like the photo

Be a great wrap on your arm. :wink:

8 Likes

Sara has a great eye, and made with love :heart_eyes:
Jamie

6 Likes

Really great @PamPurrs. Sara has done a lovely job on these pieces. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Thanks, she compensates for being deaf by being gifted with an incredible eye for art.

6 Likes

Now I rearranged our workout area downstairs and carved me out a nice practice & lounging area to get Badass on my new bass! Complete with some of my daughters artwork and even Hello Kitty music picture compliments of my other half (so I don’t forget about her)

12 Likes

17 Likes

Your new place is really spacious! Very nice.

SBV looks good there against the white.

7 Likes

Nice @terb,
Love the area and your collection :+1:
Cheers Brian

8 Likes

What’s the 2nd bass there (from the left)? My mind is struggling with the body. It looks like a lefty with right hand configuration

6 Likes

it’s a Yamaha SBV 500 (end of the 90’s), it’s right handed but yeah the shape is very unique. those models are rare, you very probably won’t see much …

6 Likes

I really like the look of that @terb

6 Likes

I love them and not so secretly want a SBV-550, even though I already have too many basses.

Great article here:

5 Likes

Interesting reading @howard but I think I’d have to draw the line at the flying banana :banana:
And then I had to open the link to the Univox Hi-Flyers :scream:
What have you done ? :joy:

5 Likes

Not my ideal situation, and part of the reason I wind up practicing on the back porch or going to my pops to his weekend practice sessions with the band. But this is my leatherworking/gaming/bedroom/practice studio. I’m sure ill have more room soon enough but for now it works seeing as I work most of my day away. but definitely in the “tight quarters” group. :rofl:

11 Likes

Very nice. I assume you positioned the basses for the photo. I’d be careful of leaving gear in front of a radiator

2 Likes

not at all, I leave all the instruments here … but I don’t use this radiator :slight_smile: of course

4 Likes

Where it all goes down :ok_hand:

14 Likes

The TC 2x10 looks like a great cab.

7 Likes

I played one concert with a TC 2x10, it worked incredibly well.

5 Likes

With 2 kids (6 and 3 years old) they are my life, but this is my sanctuary…

16 Likes