Show us your Practice Space

Impressive. Guessing what the background going to be could be a new thread?

4 Likes

Of course :blush: Don’t get me wrong, what I meant was that it looks so professional. To me, practice is something you do to get better at something you’re not good at yet. You obviously already are very good at what you do. Rehearsal space is probably a better name for what you have going on. But I mean that as a compliment.

5 Likes

All my covers have different backgrounds @alexmorrison14. Have you not seen my covers in the “Post your Covers” thread?

3 Likes

Temporary practice space in Kapolei, Hawaii.

12 Likes

You certainly travel in style @JerryP

7 Likes

That’s pretty awesome.

Are you still able to make it to Japan? Tokyo declared emergency today, and I think they are closing the borders.

7 Likes

According to the latest info from CFAY, I should be good to go unless things get worse by the end of the month.

7 Likes

Well this is my tiny practice space just outside London ! I love getting in here, shutting the door and being in my own little Bass world.

I now have three basses ( 3 different sizes !!!) one stand and one strap ha-ha and on Module 9

13 Likes

Hoo boy, I am getting nervous ticks seeing basses just propped up against a cabinet door or table edge… I would seriously consider buying one of these before one of your beautiful instruments succumbs to gravity’s call (pun intended):

8 Likes

… or this (It’s what I have)

9 Likes

Oh please buy a stand :pray:t2:
When I played guitar I lost count of the times I sent my instrument flying after leaving it leant against the amp

7 Likes

Thank you everyone. I have ordered another double stand today :crossed_fingers:

plus two straps :grinning:

13 Likes

Temporary practice space for the next two weeks.
Yokosuka, Japan.

20 Likes

Glad to see you made it over there safely, @JerryP . . . :+1:

Have fun!

Cheers
Joe

6 Likes

Thanks Joe!

6 Likes

yeah, good to see it was a safe trip.

Are you in quarantine for 2 weeks, or you are only going to be there for two weeks?

6 Likes

Thanks Toby. Yeah, quarantine for two weeks then four to five weeks of work.

7 Likes

You smuggle the Jolly Ranchers in? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow, a cover a day ought to have you with 14 by the end of quarantine.
Well, we can knock one off each end of the quarantine, first (today) and last day are free pass, so only 12 covers due in the next few weeks…
Thats nothing coming from you…Challenge begins now.

As of now my count is
0 down with 12 to go
You up to the challenge???

Of course I am playing around… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unless you are up to it. :thinking: :thinking:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah… Shhhh… :shushing_face:

4 Likes