Show us your Practice Space

Not a cover a day, but maybe one or two. If I can get the tone I want with the Traveler Bass, I might put one out.

5 Likes

I tried to get Banana Kit Kats at the airport but all the stores were closed.

5 Likes

Might have them at konbini, they often will have a few flavors.

5 Likes

it could be a good exercise :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll check it out when I’m released.

5 Likes

WTF??? Never heard of that before. is that a Japanese thing?

4 Likes

Yeah, lots of flavors. The green tea ones are good too but my favorite are the kinako Kit-Kats. Kinako is this sweet, golden soy powder that tastes kind of like peanut butter and is used with lots of Japanese sweets, and the kit-kats taste pretty close. Super good.

6 Likes

Japanese snacks are less sweet than US snacks. I am a big fan of Pocchi myself, which is a stick made of cracker which is dipped in something to make a glaze. I love dark chocolate pocchi.

Check out the Asian section of your market, they may carry some. Mine had pocchi before the world nosedived. Also there are companies that deliver monthly boxes of Japanese snacks.

3 Likes

Love all these pictures. Here’s mine…

Our youngest sons bedroom whilst he’s away for the next couple of months. Plans to convert our garage to an office / practise area…looking for inspiration😀

16 Likes

A great chair for practicing too @PappaJ. A reasonable height so you can almost stand but still relax and no arms on it to get in the way of your arms.

7 Likes

Thx @russki98 The chair is one of 2 and is great for practise. We bought them 2nd hand years ago when we did one of our international moves, and now we are back in the UK, they’ve been saved form the garage.

6 Likes

I finally got my practice area organized (somewhat).

This is one side of my office, now known as my “studio.” :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Very nice, @spidey9😎
Cheers Brian

3 Likes

Guest room / spare bedroom that’s slowly been taken over by me!

17 Likes

I’ve only just picked up on this thread but love PamPurrs original post. “This is my space in what USED to be the dining room”. Your poor partner, having to eat her dinner on a tray!! :grinning:

Mind you, I used to have a car bodyshell on our dining room table, what am I talking about?

5 Likes

LOL it’s’ not so bad. We just moved our huge dining table to the family room where there is plenty of space. We seldom entertain guests, so it’s no biggie.

6 Likes

What are you making room for the Drums?
or Full Stack Bass Amps?
or Both?

3 Likes

Here is my space for now. Nice and comfy for playing, doing B2B lessons on the tube and zooming with a friend for some tips and feedback

17 Likes

Posted this on the Discord server earlier, but figured I’d add to the thread. I just got in an XLR to RCA cable to see how my old AVR and speakers would work with the bass (DI signal to AVR), and it was a success! Love the sound.
Used the opportunity to tidy up a bit and raise the Rumble 40 off the ground, and clean up the power chords and wires to the pedalboard.

21 Likes

Great set up @Anderson,
Love it,
Cheers Brian

6 Likes