Show us your Practice Space

Looks like you’re very nicely equipped there, @Anderson . . . :slight_smile:

Good show!

Cheers
Joe

7 Likes

Seeing the latest images shared here. I am curious. Where do you guys keep your AMPs?

It is practical to keep it on the floor if it is a >10" cabin but I could also put mine over some kind of stand or on the table to keep it at my head level…

3 Likes

Amp? LOL. My practice space is literally 1m x 2m :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s what I do, @Fahri . . . I use an “On Stage” amp stand for my Rumble 100

It makes a noticeable difference in tone, too. Flat on the floor it sounds “thumpier” and tilted back on the stand it’s “brighter”.

Cheers
Joe

4 Likes

Have you tried sitting/standing on one ? :wink:

3 Likes

Mine is on an amp stand, well off the floor.

4 Likes

You might even get an sonic orgasm doing that :laughing:

7 Likes

If not you gotta get a bigger AMP! Now I can see @howard trying to stand on different amps and cabinets at his local music store :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s not a practice space, that’s a friggin’ studio! Just wondering if your power chords sound better now that you’ve cleaned them? :rofl: :wink:

8 Likes

Great minds think alike, Pam . . . :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:joy: Cords, Chords… Typed it in a hurry. But I imagine a good clean fretting helps with chords too :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m more rustic in my approach :crazy_face:

8 Likes

@Mac Is that a Peavey TNT 115 S?

4 Likes

Yes it is @eric.kiser

4 Likes

Can you take a look at this post from @BigRichieO?
Show us your amps - Gear - BassBuzz Forum
We were trying to figure out what the mod is in the third picture and thought I would ask if you knew anything about it.

If you do, post over there so we don’t derail this thread. Thanks @mac.

4 Likes

Sorted @eric.kiser

4 Likes

I have streamlined the music cave a bit as it was getting super cramped. It’s amazing what space you can free up if you’re creative where things go. You couldn’t fit 2 people in here before!

22 Likes

guys, I love so much seing your music spaces, for some reason this thread might be one of my favorites

10 Likes

@terb, I don’t recall, have you shown us yours?

4 Likes

oh yeah :smiley:

3 Likes