Show us your Practice Space

I was so out of context on this message until I followed the thread! In your case I feel maturbation should be encouraged :innocent:

Rock on @PamPurrs

4 Likes

Masturbassting all day schlong

Sorry :joy:

5 Likes

In the spirit of the last few comments in this thread:

4 Likes

that room just LOOKS hot

4 Likes

Totally get that Griff. Our studio where we practice is all over the place all the time. And we share it with another band, so we’re constantly re-wiring and rearranging things all the time.

sometimes, when I’m out of breath, moving things back to where we need them, I think to myself, “Why am I always doing this and moving all this crap?” And the answer everytime is, “because it’s fun you idiot” and then I carry on :slight_smile:

5 Likes

New setup is mostly done

13 Likes

Practice space/bass evolution from day 1 B2B to now 3 months in

14 Likes

I have that same IKEA furniture in my music room. It’s great! I like your box upgrade as well. Lol

Curious.
Why did you go from a jazz bass to a P & MM TO two Ps?

6 Likes

Went from J to P figuring out what i liked, still have the Sterling S.U.B. my Son’s borrowing it, he’s a guitarist and doesn’t own a bass. His buddy’s band’s bassist bailed and he’s gonna fill in :+1:
Anyway… i started w the squire J, swapped that out for the MIM J, decided i wanted a P instead then leveled up to the Am Pro 2, but i like the Squire P too much to get rid of & i hear good things about it being a good upgrade platform

5 Likes

My upgraded Squier J (same as you had) is now one of my most favorites. They are a lot of fun to upgrade for sure.

6 Likes

That’s what i’ve seen here, seems to be one thats good to mod… which is cool because i can’t leave anything as is. I even modded my barstool :laughing:

5 Likes

After catching much flak from some of you on this forum for mounting my studio monitors so high (top photos), and after reading a few articles on the subject; I’ve decided to reposition them onto monitor stands (bottom photo).
Yes, they sound better now.

20 Likes

Monitors on the stand look great!

Didn’t this guy have an accident?

6 Likes

Yes, he vibrated off the shelf and crashed to the floor. I glued him back together and placed him on no-skid vinyl so it won’t happen again.

7 Likes

How do you like the monitors on the stands? Can you hear a difference?

4 Likes

Yes, very much so! Especially the bass.

7 Likes

That’s what stands are for. Enjoy!

5 Likes

It sure was nice of Sweetwater to include them with the little bag of candy I ordered.

13 Likes

They put the “sweet” in Sweetwater.

7 Likes

Yeah monitor stands make a big difference. You really want them at ear level.

6 Likes