Show us your Practice Space

Until the puppy chews through the cardboard… Pretty inventive though! :smiley:

5 Likes

This is my little practice corner in my office. The Cali + Vox Headphone amp has worked nicely so far.

10 Likes

Thanks! Got the idea from a friend. She seems to be ignoring the barriers for now. She wasn’t too interested in the instruments or amps. It’s mainly to prevent her from chewing on the electrical chords.

6 Likes

You may want to mark your territory if you know what I mean… :smirk:

7 Likes

Starting to get my practice space together at the farm.

From the other angle

Unfortunately Moo has also taken a fancy to the room too

Got a few things more to do but it’s a start

22 Likes

That '75 Jazz bass obviously takes up way too much room.
Send it to me and I will store it for you.

After that clutter is gone - perfect space @Mac !!

4 Likes

:joy:

You are top of the list should I ever decide to let her go

4 Likes

Your doggie approves of the Chaise! :+1:

6 Likes

You need a rug to tie the room together

8 Likes

best name ever

6 Likes

LOL I missed that. It is a great name!

5 Likes

Her proper name is Medusa but Moo is so much easier :grin:

6 Likes

It is on the cards :wink:

5 Likes

You have a skinned dead animal on the floor. That’s basically an Outback Rug. Just go with it.

3 Likes

:joy:

It’s actually a faux skin @howard .
My wife is a more sensitive soul than me :grin:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. I’ve been away a while, not playing bass much this past year or checking the forums, but the wife gave her blessing for me to sign up for B2B! I will be starting the course this week and getting back to bass. I’ve also moved/upgraded my little corner of happiness. Now with 50% more happy! And yes, as you can see in the photo, I have been dabbling in a different instrument. I believe I heard it referred to as a “6-string, short scale, piccolo bass”.

21 Likes

Nice :ok_hand:
I do like the sound of a hollow body “6-string, short scale, piccolo bass” :slightly_smiling_face: :laughing:

5 Likes

Wait. I also see a violin and a ?trumpet?

3 Likes

I do indeed have a violin that I have yet to learn to play, and that is my wife’s trumpet case, but unfortunately it’s empty (we think one of her mom’s old boyfriends pawned the trumpet awhile back, but left the case for some reason). Our oldest wants to take up sax next year for school band and the wife wants to learn piano, so hoping to eventually have a whole dedicated music room someday.

4 Likes

Nice! I have all those in my music room, less the violin, lol

4 Likes