Show us your straps!

@Mac Where did you get that one I likee very much. Or please provide your address So I can borrow it for good

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
It was a really cheap eBay purchase. I actually gave it away with one of the basses I sold during my cull !

3 Likes

This is a Walker & Williams strap I got yesterday. It’s leather with a bit of padding. I tried it out last night and I wish I’d gotten a wider strap - this one is 2.75". I have a lot of stupid neck and back issues so I’m looking for a new home for this one. Free, of course.

6 Likes

I bought the regular size of this and it was too short, but the long fits me great :slight_smile: I do love this strap!

2 Likes

Is that an FBJ-400? Pretty sweet!

2 Likes

You could post it on Gear It Forward.
That’s where other people have posted free stuff.

4 Likes

@eric.kiser , thanks! I hate hanging on to stuff I know I’ll never use.

5 Likes

I’ve got some time in on my Gruv Neo strap and I’m a big fan. Comfortable neoprene that supports but isn’t bouncy. The fabric grips so it helps with any neck dive. As suggested by Josh, and yet again he’s right.

8 Likes

It’s just a standard leather D’Addario strap. Got it “free” using Player Points. I had a few other straps… generic Ernie Ball nylon straps… but I gave them away. This is a nice strap, it’s pretty comfy even though it’s not padded. I’ll probably grab another one once I rack up enough Player Points.

5 Likes

@JustTim if you haven’t already, then think about strap locks to protect that sweet new Jazz Bass. Lots of options and not expensive. Cheers

5 Likes

Shit.

I had strap locks on the Carvin. I meant to swap them out before I traded, and forgot. I mean, I have the locks that go on the strap, I forgot to remove the buttons from the bass.

D’oh.

Maybe I’ll snag one of those Planet Lock straps with my Player Points, the ones that lock without needing to change the buttons.

4 Likes

I’ve got a Dave Ellefson strap by Gruv Gear, really like it. That and my brown strap by unknown maker are my two favorites by a longshot.

5 Likes

Better picture of my straps

8 Likes

That brown strap looks nice.

…I mean, they both do, but that brown strap really appeals to me.

3 Likes

I had to look on Amazon and see what it was. It’s from Jeereal, and is very well padded. Very comfortable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CV9818D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

4 Likes

Maybe you can buy a pair of those buttons ala carte rather than buying the complete setup again.

4 Likes

With Schaller S-locks, you can definitely buy the buttons separately. Don’t know about other brands.

6 Likes

Thanks, yeah that’s what I was thinking because I have Schaller locks on mine and I bought just the buttons for my other bass. I hope other brands make it that easy.

3 Likes

I think I’m going to sell my GruvGear. It’s great, but I like my Comfort Strapp Pro Bass better, and I only need one strap as I use Schaller.

3 Likes

Three of my favorites.

12 Likes