Show us your straps!

@Never2Late

Thank You so much for your help.

Makes me wonder if the Midsize would have moved the padding too far back with the longer tongue piece on the front.

4 Likes

When you receive your strap and try it out, post back and let us know how it works for you. I’m not sure if the Midsize would move the padding that much, but hard to say without seeing/trying it in person.

5 Likes

@Never2Late

I will do that.

3 Likes

@Never2Late

Here is the Neotech strap adjusted to 43" for my 5’8" height.
Fits perfectly and feels good. Glad I got the Regular size.
I did have to enlarge the holes to install my strap locks but that was no big deal.

11 Likes

Looks great! I hope it is as comfortable for you as it is for me. What make and model bass are you holding (obviously I am not a connoisseur of basses)?

5 Likes

@Never2Late

It is my Yamaha TRBX504 and I love it.

I also have a Yamaha TRBX 304 but wanted the upgraded pickups and Active/Passive switch on the 504. I have also been told that the active circuit is also different on the 504.
I will probably sell the 304 but I am not going to give it away because it was used less than 10 times and was only a couple of weeks old when I got the 504.

6 Likes

Just started hunting for a strap for each bass.

Took a bit of fishing to find just the right one for this bass.

17 Likes

:heart_eyes: that’s a perfect match, love it

6 Likes

Ybanez Workshop wide strap. I really like it.

12 Likes

Where did you buy it? Did you get it through attending a workshop?

4 Likes

Hey, nope. It’s just well priced strap available here in local eshop.

4 Likes

So far I’ve only seen those straps on the Ibanez website (where they also show another similar but thicker strap for bass), but I did not see them listed for sale there. I could have missed it.

By a local “eshop,” do you mean a local store’s website? In any case, although I don’t need another strap right now, I’ll keep an eye out for it, online and in local shops, just to check it out. I was interested in the Ibanez strap before I bought my Neotech strap, which is working out well.

4 Likes

local eshop (muziker.cz). Tbh. it’s actually the only place I find it here on the local web, so I guess it’s not as usual as some other straps. But I really like it, for something like 18 bucks it’s a steal.

5 Likes

Strap for the Bello bass. Did the matchy thing.

21 Likes

That bass is so awesome, I would love to have that.

4 Likes

Just splashed the cash on a strap for the Schecter. According to my wife it was made with me in mind :crazy_face::thinking:

16 Likes

I love the look of that bass. I’m attracted to black with red highlights like a moth to a lightbulb.

What bass is that?

Oh and yeah, love the strap also.

3 Likes

Picked it up used on Reverb for $520 with a hard case.

ESP LTD Frank Bello passive PJ
I really like it.

https://www.espguitars.com/products/21033-fbj-400

4 Likes

These MIJ’s look amazing in person.

I actually saw that specific one in their store (and posted a picture of it a while back).

10 Likes

@John_E you’ve piqued my interest. How much does it weigh?

4 Likes