Show your cats

The first two cats is my cat just eating some cat-food and the last picture is just my cat laying down on my friends lap, and my cat is called “Lille Tassen” which apparently translates to “Small Cup”. I have alot more cats in the area were i live, you can come and buy a cat here if you want one.
One of the other cats is called “Lille Trille” which translates to “Humpty Dumpty”. I think my cats are really cute. You can buy a cat here if you want, because we have an abundance of cats.

(This is our adresse if you want a cat: Gamleveien 416 Ualand (please don’t abuse the adresse)).

5 Likes

FYI: we already have a Speaking of pet pictures thread.

4 Likes

Ok, I posted this before I saw that thread. Sorry.

2 Likes

I think you can delete this thread in the tools or edit section @Silly_Sild

2 Likes

that cat is amazing, do you know what breed it is?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what breed this is, but thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Actually cats deserve an own thread :joy_cat:

5 Likes

Cats arent pets. Cats are cats.

7 Likes

This is Harry, my boy.

He is a Chocolate Smoke Ragdoll cat, a one-of-a-kind. The lady I bought him from is a veterinarian who is also a geneticist. As she told me, her intent in manipulating the genes of a classic Ragdoll (which has all-white fur, blue eyes, and Siamese markings [dark ear tips, etc.]) was to create a BROWN cat.

Apparently (but who knew?), there is no naturally brown domestic cat. Several shades are close, but not brown.

Anyway, she manipulated the genes of two brother cats in the womb, Harry and his bro. The bro came out with large, very distinct black, white and orange blocks of color.

On the other hand, Harry came out with a brown top coat, a snow white undercoat AND with green eyes. Ragdoll cats don’t naturally have green eyes.

Another thing: Harry doesn’t mind being rubbed the wrong way, from back to front. He digs it. A different kind of cat, for sure.

4 Likes

So basically it’s a spawn from a mad professor? :sweat_smile:

I had a (semi) ragdoll, had to put him asleep two months ago. Still miss him that little bud.

2 Likes

Exactly! Some real Weird Science shit!

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that, man. My heart goes out to you.

It’s a pure goddamn shame these little guys don’t live as long as we wish they would. I had a little calico cat that I had to put down due to kidney disease. She was only six at the time. Broke me bad.

2 Likes

Thanks and yeah it sucks. He had a few issues from the moment he was born but we took good care for him for almost 11 years.

Sucks to hear your other cat died so young… RIP

4 Likes

What a beautiful baby!

2 Likes

I’ve got a photo of one around here somewhere…….

2 Likes

Processing: IMG_0479.jpeg…

My tuxedo cat Vlad and my tabby Maya Lou

3 Likes

Macro Cat:

4 Likes