Simple is great

I am amazed at the tones I get from my Warmoth 54P build. It is now my number one. It even slaps well. Just a twist of a knob and run through the Boss GT-1B and I can conjure most any tone I want.

9 Likes

I saw a Warmoth 54 build yesterday and wondered about it as I struggled with my upgrades

Really cool bass you got there. Less is more

2 Likes

So you’re selling the others? :wink:

2 Likes

Considering giving away the LTD and the Ibanez. They never get played. Not sure how to get it to someone that wants and deserves one.

1 Like

That one True Custom pickup while priced cheaply, sounds so good. I talked to the lady that either owns or runs True Custom. She told me those pickups are built in Japan. It just sounds so good.

1 Like

The Freestone neck is superb. As good or better than a Warmoth.

1 Like

Call your local school or music school and ask if they have a deserving person. If not I can connect you with someone in New Orleans who can (whom I donate through now for years and years, 100s of instruments). I’ll even pay for the shipping.

2 Likes

I was thinking about something local around Christmas. I also have two amps that aren’t being used. An Ampeg BA-108 and a Gallien Kreuger Backline 115 that will probably be given away. All are completely serviceable. I just never use them.

2 Likes

I you attend a local church check with the youth pastor. You could donate to a youngster that wants to play whose parents can’t afford it.

6 Likes

Very cool looking bass, man. Really nice. Congrats!

1 Like

Hi Eddie, I saw your post about the Boss GT-1B. I have the same box and I’m honestly ready to drive over it with a truck. It’s a computer of course and I find it extremely difficult to figure out and the manual is really no help. How did you master this thing, or have you yet?

I’ve got a Squier Affinity Jaguar I want to give away and no takers in my neighborhood.

1 Like

I mastered it fairly easily. I watched YouTube videos about it. But the magic happened when I used my laptop to access ToneCentral. It is so easy to create with it now, I rarely touch anything on the unit. I just adjust everything through my laptop.

Kinda the problem I have here. I mentioned to some workmates that if their kid wanted to learn, I would give them a decent set-up. No takers. If it was a pointy guitar they probably would. Bassist are a rare breed. Not many heed the siren call of it’s rumbling song.

4 Likes

Maybe keep it by the door just in case?

3 Likes

Where are you? Seattle area? Are you able to ship it to New Orleans and have me pick up the tab?

1 Like

I am in the Seattle area or can ship.

3 Likes

Ill send you a PM.

2 Likes