Speaking of pet pictures

So cute!

7 Likes

Cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Meet Luigi. He is humongous, heavy, deaf, old (11), and still the sweetest 140 pounds of love.

24 Likes

Awesome dog! Luigi looks to have serious bass face, I think I speak for everyone when I say we all want pets sporting bass face too! :smile:

9 Likes

he actually has impeccable slap technique here and there with his tail while walking around.

6 Likes

Have a duo with him. Slap the first 2 licks, feed him a treat and let him get the third lick when his tail gets all excited to slap your bass.

Something I’d be trying to do on a random monday pretending it’s still friday.

6 Likes

Now there’s a real music loving dog, napping on a pile of guitar cables.

20 Likes

How is Lucy’s knee doing these days, @PamPurrs ?

Hopefully better! . . . :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Much better, thank you!

14 Likes

This is Pepper, she’s Biewer Terrier.

20 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that your dog is doing better. Studio pets are the best for tolerating your noise instead of the other way around. :smiley:

7 Likes

I love the attitude your dog has, she looks almost unsatisfied with the nail salon visit & the hair cut it got. Acting like they could have done a better job or woof! :laughing:

6 Likes

We have four pets. One dog and three cats.

Here is Beans our Boston Terrier she is not the standard black and white we were looking for a little brown one not easy to find! She is 7 years old. She has two super powers catching rabbits (yes she is that fast) and height to vertical jump outshines Michael Jordan. She also loves swimming and looks like a little sea otter when she does

Here is our male cat Pickles he’s a rescue he was locked up in a cage in basement for a few years as a result he’s very affectionate due to his separation anxiety. He’s 12-14 years old not sure since the rescuer could not find any proper documentation. He is not a fan of going in the car since he does not know why he’s in a carrier and where we are taking him.

And this is our newest addition Peanut. She is a Ragdoll Munchkin cross non standard so she has the smaller body of Munchkin but with regular sized legs. She’s a year old and is Beans best friend here she is with Beans favourite chew toy

Our other cat Bella I just realized I don’t have a pic of her on my phone probably because like a shark she never stops moving.

:kissing_cat:

19 Likes

My friend and roommate at the time had a Boxer, and that thing would jump over the fence all the time. Fence, no, I mean brick wall 6’ tall.
She almost hanged herself one time she was tied to a stake and she pulled it out of the ground, got over the fence and it got caught and she was dangling about a foot above the ground.
Luckily we were home and got her down

6 Likes

Well that is just about the most appropriate name for a Boston Terrier I have ever heard!

8 Likes

i got my nickname (rat and later somehow morphed into ratso) when i was in high school. i bought a pet rat, got it home and found out my boy rat was actually a girl rat. and pregnant. wound up with a whole cage full in my basement :grin: :+1:

10 Likes

Haha - this happened to one of my husband’s friends and that’s how he wound up with his buddy, Splinter. It doesn’t take long for two rats to become two-hundred :smiley:

6 Likes

And this is why you spend money on the good case

This is Karl, my oldest cat. I also have a Siamese/tonkingese named Otto. Before my other cat, Chester, died, I had three cats named after 19th century political figures, ‘cause that’s how we roll :roll_eyes:
Oh and two dogs, who I’m sure I’ll post at some point - Bruce the pit/Dalmatian/hound mix and Penny, my pit. She’s a sturdy girl and the other love of my life.

16 Likes

This is Reina. She is a Floof. Here she is telling me she is NOT the one who has been chewing on the plant

She is also a goof

Normally, she sits next to/near me while I practice. While I am at my parents’ house for the holiday, she has chosen to sit behind me. Something about improving my posture, she says.

And finally, this morning I came across this tattoo photo, which I now have to consider because of its deep, scarring truth about living with cats. I’m not sure what the dead plant has to do with it, unless it’s a reference to all the plants cats have killed/eaten

18 Likes

I think there’s something wrong with my pedals. I might reach out to Tech21 about it.

21 Likes