Speaking of pet pictures

My mom had her twin, looked just like yours. Her name was Petite.

6 Likes

She is a little cutie @PamPurrs
I get my dogs washed by a mobile groomer it easier for me. Save me time and my back

5 Likes

The only mobile groomer in all of Westchester, NY gave up her business during covid and moved to the Midwest. The only one I have been able to find since is through an app and wants $230! No thanks.

6 Likes

This is my loyal companion, Charley. She is my best friend, she knows when I’m sad, or mentally exhausted, or I’ve just had a crappy day. She always comforts me. I love her. She isn’t even a little spoiled… (Side note-she is not AT ALL impressed with my bass playing so far, she barks at the amp and at the actual bass) hahaha

18 Likes

Everybody’s a critic. :smirk:

7 Likes

I recently picked up a Levy’s strap for my new Lakland and sure the strap is good, but the tag that came with it was worth the price alone. Hobbes has found a new favorite toy.

Perhaps a brand ambassadorship in the works?

12 Likes

Too funny. Cats ought to be Levy’s ambassadors. Same thing happened over here. I don’t have a picture but that’s Lana approving the strap.

13 Likes

At a visit to my parents. In 3 days Luigi will move from the group of “really old” to “ancient”. For a dog that weighs over 100 pounds he is truly in a good shape near his 13th birthday.

18 Likes

Your kitty is a very handsome fella.
I can’t stop staring at him, every time you show his picture somewhere :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Here’s Kit who I adopted in March this year.

He’s 13, mostly deaf and doesn’t have any peripheral vision so he startles really easily. His back legs are a little wonky so he falls over a lot. He has a bit of anxiety which he tries to relieve by running the length of the apartment and leaping into his bed. Over. And over. And over again. We go for very short walks. Actually, more like circles. Walk a few steps, run around mom in a circle a few times, walk a few more steps. Takes us a while to get anywhere.

23 Likes

Good on ya for adopting a senior dog :+1:

9 Likes

He’s a cutie for sure

5 Likes

My baby girl.

28 Likes

Great photo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still trying to figure out which one of you is the boss… the dog seems to be taking things more seriously.

5 Likes

Think we need a video of this

5 Likes

Then I’d have to vacuum.

6 Likes

I take it that’s a deal killer

5 Likes

I vacuumed in July. I’m good until December. Let’s revisit this idea then. :smile:

8 Likes

Ok, but then I might ask he be dressed like an elf for the video

7 Likes