Speaking of pet pictures

@Al1885 she is a Wolfie yes, the most gentle soul in the world.

4 Likes

Strange you say that but wookie is my nickname for her

4 Likes

Absolutely! I spent a year with one. Love her so much.

3 Likes

When we first fostered Jack he looked like a working cocker spaniel puppy, then he grew long & tall and developed grey on his face and we were convinced he was part Irish Wolfhound (he is actually from Ireland originally). We did a DNA test and he is 98% golden retriever and poodle - the 2% is Barbet (no, we’d never heard of it either), so I wolfhound in him at all.

He would lurve Willow!

14 Likes

@peteP that face!

6 Likes

Well we have this littel fluff:

Shes allways looking for something to eat, or a good place to rest :slight_smile:

14 Likes

She’s beautiful! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thanks, and she loves my practice space too - or at least to lay on the keyboard :wink:

3 Likes

So I posted a photo of willow,our 7 year old wolfhound, I suppose you best meet Heidi or 15 month old wolfhound too!!!

19 Likes

Well this was an awesome discovery a Pet Pictures discussion within the Bass Forum! Everyone meet RoyBoy…rescued Jack Russell with the Roy coming from Ted Lasso’s character.

21 Likes

Roy is a fookin’ good boy!

3 Likes

Now that is a happy face!!!

4 Likes

Snowdog, I have a Jack also!

2 Likes

My toilet buddy. Every time I go to the bathroom, he whines if he’s not allowed in. He sits like this constantly, not a trick we taught him.

17 Likes

It could be worse :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

What a sweetheart! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My boy Harry, a big Ragdoll, does the same thing.

3 Likes

Yeah, your dog could have made a pic of you from his perspective :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Or better!

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes