Speaking of pet pictures

Thats kind of what I was thinking, but who knows, dog breeds coming out these days???
Oh, and I meant the dog was cute, not like saying, oh a joke, cute.

3 Likes

Not a real breed, although every breed had to start somewhere. Manson might not be the perfect analogy. I’ll need to see how she does in recruiting other dogs to her particular brand of destruction. Woe unto the tomato plants, sofa cushions, and shins and ankles in our neighborhood if that happens.

6 Likes

Idk, I look into those eyes and I just don’t see “Psycho Killer”.
But that could be the hypnotic trance she is going for??

5 Likes

I do! Lookee here

P.S. And my favorite female bassist, Tina Weymouth

6 Likes

They said the same thing about Squeaky Fromme.

But she’s a good girl most of the time.

6 Likes

Here’s my wife’s r̶a̶t̶ … dog… Ruby posing with the cigar box ukulele I named Ruby in her honor.

18 Likes

this is my Cat tigger, he lives with my parents, and is the family cat, but i think he likes me best, hes been around roughly 11 years now, was a stray that found us, love him to death, and when i move in 2 weeks , i’m getting a yellow lab puppy named chewy

16 Likes

also he thinks my 2 bass cases and my guitar case are his bed…so i have to make sure i keep them closed…along with my giant keyboard case, although i could just shut him in that one…(never thought about doing that when he headbutts me at 2am to wake me up)

6 Likes

That’s our Izzy to a T

4 Likes

yea he also is a weird cat, i can have my ampeg at half volume and he just chills on my bed…yet hes not deaf…weird kitty

5 Likes

so update, im moving out on the 10th of next month, and will very quickly be getting another cat, i work to much to be fair to a dog, so a cat it will be, so, i’m contemplating posting the links to a few cats when i do go to adopt and you guys can vote and help me decide? thoughts?

5 Likes

I am 100% a dog person. I will be moving out on either the 21st of this month, or Oct 1st.
If I move out on September 21st, then I can get pets. If I move out on October 1st, I can’t have pets at that place, but I might talk the landlord into having a cat, and ONLY because my daughter wants one as a support animal, and that is the reason I might be able to talk the landlord into the cat, cuz its a service animal.
But if I move into the apartment on the 21st, I can have a dog, and I am a dog person, so a dog it will be. And it will be a support dog for my daughter as well.

3 Likes

Did I hear pet pictures?

Very cute pictures, everyone!

Here’s my pups (Ralphie on the left and Baby on the right)

17 Likes

SO CUTE

7 Likes

@howard Thank you. They’re little troublemakers, but would change a thing.

6 Likes

The bass family is a little smaller because I lost my little Cleo to congestive heart failure last week at tender age of three years young. She is survived by her litter-mate brother Correl (the white one, who also has a congenital heart problem :sob:) and her adopted sister Jean (Grey).

17 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Theron

4 Likes

Oh that’s terrible, I’m sorry to hear that!

5 Likes

Sorry to Hear of your loss @Theron,
Our pets are always valuable family members, and its hard when their not with us.
Cheers Brian

5 Likes

@Theron oh man, sorry bother.

4 Likes