Stickers?

All right, who puts stickers on their basses?

I have… exactly one sticker. Just one. It’s for my psychological validation:

…I really hope someone gets the reference. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

So you know when the Matrix glitches!?!?

:wink: Nah, I think I get the reference :grin:

5 Likes

I was going to put 1 sticker on just one bass, but couldn’t find the right one/colors/size with a guarantee (or even a pretend guarantee) that it would come off and not harm the finish, so I said….nope nope nope.

I would have, and still would, put a red Batman logo on the Bella bass if it was a clingy no harmy one.

5 Likes

Haha that is great! Maybe you started a new trend where B2B graduates add a banana sticker to their bass. I’m up for it!

7 Likes

5kaefe

9 Likes

Not quite stickers; but Sara makes my trademark rose out of vinyl and applies them to my basses when I want them. Here is a couple roses on my Frank Bella ESP, and the larger rose on the pickguard for the Yammie BB735.

11 Likes

Oh, that black and red is fantastic.

7 Likes

Oh, my dude – according to some very knowledgeable people on tumblr, today is/was Murderface’s birthday.

(EDIT) Apparently because it’s the anniversary of this classic: :smiley:

8 Likes

I may have put one or two stickers on a bass. :grin:

14 Likes

The correct and only way to vibe when you play this bass.

11 Likes

I have no stickers on my basses for now, but I made one for my main guitar :

and also I have one on my LPS :

13 Likes

That’s pretty cool @terb. Is that PacMan?

1 Like

9 Likes

Space Invaders

4 Likes

Ah yes, I got my video games mixed up :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I can still remember the first time I saw/played Space Invaders.
It was at a roller skating rink in NY state, my parents were divorced and my dad belonged to “PWP”, Parents Without Partners. No idea if it still exists, but was a ‘club’ of sorts that divorcées joined that had adult group activities and family activities.

I was horrible at rollerskating but would go to the rink and ignore all the girls there and play Space Invaders instead.

6 Likes

Yeah, that happened a lot… which is why I became a Space Invaders wizard. If you can’t beat em’ join em’.

2 Likes

BTW, I was also a PacMan wizard.

1 Like

Not me, those ghosts stressed me out.

1 Like

My Son got me some
static cling decals, I just put on my basses. EZ to remove. Sometimes you got to make the kids Happy.

3 Likes