Stickers?

Yeah that’s Space Invaders, I love this game and the shoot’em up games in general

2 Likes

I learned to touch type with a software program called Typing Tutor, which includes a game called Word Invaders. It was sort of a knock off of Space Invaders, but instead of bombs, they dropped words. The only way to stop them from hitting you and exploding was to type them before they hit the ground. As the game progressed, the words came faster and with longer and more challenging words. It was an excellent way to get my typing speed up to the standard required for my work in print media.
I found myself still occasionally playing the game, even after I was proficiently typing 80 WPM.

2 Likes

yeah I played this typing game too :slight_smile: (or a very similar one)

2 Likes

Debating putting keywork decal on my pbass

Keywork?

1 Like

7 Likes

I put an Athos sticker on the headstock of my P bass

5 Likes

@PamPurrs

Keywork?

The band Coheed and Cambria’s logo symbolizing the planetary organization known as Heaven’s Fence in their fictional sci-fi universe

2 Likes

Late to the party, but I’ll add mine:

8 Likes

Okay, that is super cool! Where did you find it?

1 Like

Some Inlay Stickers are listed on Amazon, but the full line can be found on the official website:

I have a bunch of cherry blossom stickers for my other bass but that’s a work in progress. Y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶t̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶i̶d̶e̶o̶:̶
ETA: Wombat informs me Saki’s inlays are the real deal. But the inlay stickers look just like them! :wink:

They say that these stickers do not damage the finish. That looks to be the case though I won’t know 100% until I remove them (not happening anytime soon).

There’s also this brand though I haven’t tried any of their product yet:

3 Likes

Haha that’s a cool sticker and I like the different colored strings. It seems most people don’t like colored strings cause I used to get tons of shit for it when I used to have green strings.

But what’s this bass?

1 Like

It’s a Yamaha TRBX504 in transparent brown.

DR Neons are pretty common so I’m surprised anyone would give you grief over them. What’s wrong with a little fun?

These are Aurora strings which I ordered in “multi-color” expecting the colors pictured but it turns out “multi-color” can be really random. :laughing: I don’t mind the bright colors I got and I really like the way they feel so I’ll be ordering more when the time comes, though maybe just a single color next time or the Rocksmith pack.

2 Likes

I always loved that color, almost bought one. The way you can barely see the grain through it is really subtle and cool.

2 Likes

Not sure the sakura on Saki’s guitar are stickers, that’s her signature model and they come like that from the factory.

Though it inspires me to add stickers, and I love yours

2 Likes

I learned something new today. :nerd_face:

I didn’t know she had a signature model and the stickers sold by ISJ look exactly the same, so I thought that’s what they were. Makes sense though that she would have the real thing.

3 Likes

@JoshFossgreen Limited Edition Fender P-Bass.

13 Likes

That is a really cool cat sticker @emme Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

How did you get my forearm stuck to your bass??? :crazy_face:

14 Likes

:rofl: @JoshFossgreen

5 Likes