Stickers?

We totes need BassBuzz swag

6 Likes

Dude, we need some BassBuzz merchandise in the worst way. I would love to wear my 4x BB t-shirt in public, but alas, there isn’t one.

5 Likes

I would totally put that banana sticker on my first bass that I did the course with.

4 Likes

I would put the banana on the bass I complete the last lesson of B2B on. For me this is 25 lessons away, and will likely be the Peavey Milestone.

1 Like

Oh nice, I love Yammy basses. Had to look this one up. Sorry I don’t know how I missed your reply a week ago.

Definitely nothing wrong with some fun. I never had multicolored but DR strings I think had green ones and I used to buy the Misfits strings that had green ends because I loved the way they sounded since I played a lot of punk then.

Hell, I’d do that on my P-bass just so I could say “I am going to slap the banana.”

So funny.

I started this thread with the picture of my banana sticker… which came from Metalocalypse, S1E7. Dr. Twinkletits (pronounced “twinkle-let-its”) hands out banana stickers to Dethklok for “psychological validation” when they behave.

I had NO IDEA that @JoshFossgreen had a banana tattoo, and that there was already a banana “thing” going on in the BassBuzz community. :smiley:

5 Likes

The way I saw it, this was already a cheap bass, that I got in roughly used condition and all it cost me was a skateboard. Heck yeah I put stickers on it!

3 Likes

Mine is on its way…

https://www.redbubble.com/i/sticker/HIGH-QUALITY-Velvet-Underground-Banana-by-Xelfeer/52938235.EHVJB?country_code=US&gclid=Cj0KCQjwpreJBhDvARIsAF1_BU1LrGcwvyxgTN4dd6BWViVEPOsBfvuP3RItkKO5OAQu8AetF_-WvPcaAuQ4EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

3 Likes

I made my own f-hole sticker for my bass. I play violin as well and I thought it fitting.

14 Likes

Well?

1 Like

Looks great! I’ve been contemplating putting one on my bass a la Paul Gilbert.

1 Like

A while back I got a Cricut die cut machine to make stickers. The F hole was the first sticker I ever made, testament to my love of bass. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is the hard-to-explain part. Have you ever seen the original Kung Fu TV series? The one where David Carradine “graduates” from his Shaolin monastery by lifting a smoldering brazier with his forearms, burning the dragon and tiger into each?
Soooo, at the first post COVID Bass Buzz get-together, we heat you up (space heater, thermal wrap, blowtorch, we’re not sure yet) and you press your forearm into the the lower bout of graduates’ basses. It might get a bit ouchie. Such is art.

4 Likes

I am still waiting for the darn thing.

2 Likes

That really looks great.

But now need to know, can you play bass while roller skating?
If so, you may have a niche act.

1 Like

Those are awesome. Sara has the Scan n Cut for her business and she makes stickers for me when I ask for one. She makes the roses for my basses.

8 Likes

That is BEAUTIFUL. I love it so much.

2 Likes

Nah. Already has two joint surgeries in my life, don’t need any more :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks @RuknRole for starting this….it’s officially a trend now. @JoshFossgreen

The bass I did every B2B lesson with, and do most all of my continuing lesson work. It’s earned it.

12 Likes