Synth backing

i need a synth track to a song
is this the right place??

3 Likes

This is a forum about learning bass guitar :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @polyal - I think you are in the wrong place! This is a forum where people chat about bass guitars and tell each other how much we want [insert brand’s] new $1000 bass.

@Glitch what is the reason for this comment?

1 Like

We can probably help you out with a bass line if you need one ( as per @gcancella )

2 Likes

And it was quite helpful! I can’t wait to share the final result!

2 Likes

Nice, I was happy to help and it was enjoyable to play, even if I couldn’t understand a word that was sung. … All good, I hope you made an impact! :grinning:

2 Likes

What do you need? I’m happy to help if I can.

2 Likes

@russki98 no need to hound me on other threads… he was asking for a synth track, not a bass track. Everything I said in my comment is true.

1 Like

Has it occurred to you that he may be looking for a synth track to use as a backing track? What difference does it make what type of backing track he wants to use? We are all here to help one another.

5 Likes

I took it as a joke related to GAS

3 Likes

To me (reading your comments on all threads) it looks like you you like to cause trouble. Maybe you should read your comments a few times before posting.

2 Likes

Exactly what it was.

1 Like

Hey @PamPurrs, I think my tone may have come off wrong because y’all are only reading it not hearing me speak it… I was just telling him where he was and making a joke… sorry

My heart sank and my eyes teared up when I read this, no joke. I’m off to wish I had never joined bass buzz.

Let’s all take a step back.

There’s obviously some misunderstandings happening here and on other threads. I truly believe there were no bad intentions in any of them.

There’s no tone in written word (it goes both ways), there’s also some generation gaps (across several generations actually) to take into account.

@Glitch have some patience, and chin up. You have to understand we’re not your average internet community. If you check this thread Bassbuzz Demographics (a poll), you’ll see we’re on the older side of the spectrum.

Old people like us don’t like change just for the sake of change. So requests like thread renaming (where we see no reason for it) or requests to change nicknames (there’s no problem if someone already has a mildly similar nickname) don’t come across too well. I understand where you come from when you ask stuff about badges or make a comment about the number of likes, etc., and I can see it was without a drop of bad intention. But you have to understand that comes out as a bit spammy to us. You’ll learn to read your audience eventually. Sometimes when the world doesn’t adapt to us, we have to adapt to the world. Just follow the forum rules and common netiquette and you’ll be fine.

Don’t quit on us just now. There’s much to learn in here and it would be a pity to miss on that just because some misunderstandings and generation gaps are in place. Take a step back and dry those tears.

Now, grab your bass and play some tunes!

7 Likes