TalkingBass Sale

lol, I got excited when I saw this pop up thinking a sale had started. I’m about ready to purchase some courses but I’ll carry on with Truefire for a while and see if Mark has one soon. Perhaps Easter?

1 Like

@locket, I hope to see you on some of Mark’s Saturday live feeds. I’m normally there every week, as are a couple other Buzzers.

1 Like

Ye @PamPurrs that would be good is that on facebook? I will have to join if it is I dont use it lol

1 Like

Yes it’s on Facebook. TalkingBass Study Group is the name of the group

1 Like

Ok thanks i may see you there.

1 Like

I pop on the live hang when I can, but because Mark lives in England it’s on really really early on Saturdays. :sleeping:

3 Likes

It’s 7 am here in Phoenix. I’m usually on my second pot of coffee and done with breakfast by then. LOL

hmm you’re one of those weirdo morning people aren’t you

2 Likes

hmm you’re one of those weirdo morning people aren’t you

LOL

1 Like

Shirl bought me a nice little gift out of the blue today, looking forward to reading this one​:+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Time to crank up some bad-ass covers? Man, what a catalog :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’ve just been speaking to Mark at Talking Bass via email and he has confirmed that he will have a sale coming up for Easter so any of you looking to purchase modules might want to wait a couple of weeks. Part 3 of the sight-reading course will also be coming out in a couple of months.

6 Likes

Thanks @chris6

I have been eagerly awaiting Part 3 of the Sight Reading course. I just recently started Part 2. so that’s good timing.

He normally announces his sales about a week ahead of time, so I will post it here as soon as I hear something.

I will ask him on about it on the live feed today.

1 Like

Man never mind I got mine… I could get another one maybe.

1 Like

Yes. a sale is the best time to buy another course or two, even if you don’t plan on taking it for awhile.
I still have a couple I bought during the last sale that I haven’t started.

2 Likes

Ye might as well get some more while I can… Future proof my learning… Im not too fussed I got mine early I want to keep the momentum going after b2b.

1 Like

Well… I was going to ask Mark about the next sale at the Live Hang today, but he just sent out a message that he won’t be having one due to recording some more modules of the Sight Reading part 3.

1 Like

Ok well catch him on the next sale… I feel better I did right thing too lol not for everyone else though.

1 Like

Good to hear all the positive reports on the talking bass stuff. Will stay tuned as well for the next sale. Sound’s like the best starter is the scales course yeah?

3 Likes

Yes, closely followed by the Chord Tones course.

3 Likes