The Matrix Resurrection

Oh yeah midnight now. Watching the Matrix.

2 Likes

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

5 Likes

The original Matrix or the new Matrix Resurrection that just came out?

1 Like

The Matrix is a weird one for me, I have seen them all, I know they are good, and I cannot remember a darn thing about any of them.

4 Likes

The best part of The Matrix was The Animatrix

4 Likes

The first Matrix is my favorite. I’ve seen the second and third one and felt they went downhill after the original one. I’m hoping this new one that just came out is as good as the first one.

6 Likes

Ignorance is bliss.

5 Likes

Yep.

First one was an outstanding movie.
The Animatrix was even better.
The rest were hot garbage.

2 Likes

I quite enjoyed the entire Matrix trilogy, although I didn’t watch the Animatrix because I prefer live action to animation. I’m really looking forward to seeing the new one.

2 Likes

My thoughts,
The “new” materials are great but there are way too many flashback recycle scenes. Plot is good and action sequences are great. Not much to spoil here but can’t say much without ruining someone’s experience.

It’s good but it doesn’t feel as expensive as the others.

1 Like

The Resurrection, new one. It was available at midnight on HBO Max.

2 Likes

The OST was a belter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ28SypAk80

3 Likes

Oh yeah. So good.

2 Likes

Reviews are not promising.

6 Likes

Whoa. DĂ©jĂ  vu.

6 Likes

Just watched it… Holy crap what an absolutely pointless sequel. There is absolutely no reason for this movie to exist.

I’ll just continue pretending that it all ended with the original in 1999.

7 Likes

Thank you for saving me the time to watch this. The original Matrix will live forever in my heart and mind.

3 Likes

I was really trying to reply with something along the lines of “I’m not telling you to not watch it, maybe you would like it”, but I honestly can’t…

3 Likes

Money. Did you think they were making these things for your enjoyment? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The first was by far the best, esp the opening and lobby scenes. If you think too much about things, the continuity and plot errors start to ruin it.

I find that the best thing about most new movies is the Pitch Meeting for them :smiley:

4 Likes