The Official BassBuzz Food Thread

For @John_E

6 Likes

This is silly. We all drink water. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Tonight we made veggie meatballs with Impossible ground burger, and served them over tricolor spaghetti from Trader Joe’s. They were really good!

6 Likes

I’ve never tried impossible meat. Does it taste like the real thing?

2 Likes

Hi Bass Buzz team.

Greetings from the shores of Lake Simcoe with a can of Muskoka Cream Ale in hand.

I brought the Patriot and my Valeton headphone amp, and its been a blast. My first camping bass outing. For an (involuntary :metal: ) audience, I plugged the Valeton into my car stereo and my cell into the aux for a drum track. As @Lanny says, keep on thumpin’

3 Likes

Well, I haven’t had beef in 13 years but I think it’s close? :thinking: :grin:

It smells close enough to the real thing that I don’t really like cooking it at home :rofl:

3 Likes

That sounds interesting!

1 Like

Yes. It’s kind of cool. Just a bit hoppy, quite malty, and slightly bitter, it’s a super refreshing beer great for sipping as you are lounging in your Muskoka chair (on the label).

1 Like

I’m stuffed. We went to have Sushi today. Love Ama Ebi, also every once in a while mackerel is a welcome excitement to my palette. I’m never an Uni or salmon roe guy.

Sorry, we finished the first yummy plate before we realized we should snap some pics, lol.

1 Like

@Al1885, Looks like you guys had a feast!

1 Like

Yeah, that was a great meal. About to be repeated tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s been a looooong day! Finally got to sit down and relax.
Happy Friday everyone!

5 Likes

We had a gift card so to Texas Roadhouse we went!
She had the House salad and Ribeye and I had the Caesar salad and pulled pork.

We’ll take this to go please! :grin:

5 Likes

Now that’s a solid ribeye. Pork looks great too.

3 Likes

Oh man! I’m hungry now. We have some left over. My daughters asked so late last night to have some Korean, so we went.

5 Likes

That looks like a fun dinner night!

2 Likes

As picky as I think they are, both eats just about everything both love lamb and duck and many things I don’t eat growing up, lol.

2 Likes

Need to find a new Korean place in my ‘hood. The one near my old place was awesome.

Also, a secret for some of you Bay Area folks - many of the sushi bars in the Bay Area are owned by Koreans, and if you become friends with them they will make you off-menu Korean food :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Speaking of Korean, tonight’s delight, Korean beef ribs

5 Likes

7 Likes